eight

chapter eight of:  worse

are you asking me out?

ANOTHER SHITTY DAY AT SCHOOL HAD ENDED AS ERIC SCRUMMAGED THROUGH HIS

locker trying to find the books he was required to take home and apparently do some studying which was not his one of his best aspects.

"So—," He turned his head to the left seeing a familiar dark brown eyed girl leaning against the other lockers, "what are your plans for today?" He shrugged and closed his locker now fully turning to her as she side eyed him. "C'mon princess." Eric said now giving her a smile. "You know better than to creep up on me."

Veronica smiled slightly as she chuckled. "Big bad wolf, Eric Cooper." She teased him as he raised his eyebrows while smiling as well. "Okay, Veronica. I actually don't have plans for the day." He said, noticing that people still did pay attention to the two of them even though, it had been a good couple of weeks that two really started talking. "Why do you ask, princess?" He said grabbing his backpack as he started to walk towards the exit of the school but the raven haired girl was quick on his tail.

"I am asking because I was thinking that you and I should make plans for the day." She said with pure confidence as Eric stopped in his tracks by his car as he turned to meet her. "Oh my, is the actual Veronica Lodge asking me out on a date? I'm gonna blush." He said sarcastically as Veronica scoffed.

"Oh please as if." She said getting in his car to the front seat as Eric looked at her questioningly. "Pop's?" She asked as Eric sighed. "Sure why not. Anything for you princess." He said tiringly but Veronica knew. Somehow she knew that he did like her company. Just like how he liked Sunny's company.