nine

chapter nine of worse:

princess

AS THE TWO OF THE RAVEN HAIRED SIT IN THE BOOTH, quietly enjoying each others company. Eric ordered nothing, as he quietly watched Veronica eat fries and occasionally sipping on her strawberry milkshake.

The sunlight adored her olive skintone, embracing it in fact, as he took in all of her facial expressions even the slightest ones.

"Do you want one?" Veronica asked raising one eyebrow as she was holding up a fry in between her fingers. He squinted his dark eyes at her as he leaned over the table, just using his mouth to grab the fry as his rough, chapped lips barely touched her fingers.

"Eat the rest, princess." He said so casually as Veronica tried to hide her blush, obviously overwhelmed by the scene that just befolded in front of her. "You know whats up, with the nickname?" She said, thanking herself for managing to speak up without stuttering. He chuckled looking at her curiously. Just remembering how he swore to himself that he wouldn't talk a single word to the girl in front of him, and now here he is. Looking at her and thinking how could something so beautiful, still be as dark as he is.

"You don't like it?" He asked lifting his eyebrow while smiling as she scoffed. "Isn't it a bit too..—", she started, popping a fry into her mouth, "— too corny?"

He shook his head while smiling. "Ah, but you do like it Veronica, don't you?" He chuckled stealing a fry from her as Veronica looked at him, "I thought you didn't any."

"Well, princess. What can I say." Eric said not finding an answer to her statement as she shrugged continuing to eat while he just admired the raven haired girl with slight curls as she fiddled with her pearls around her neck.