seven

chapter seven of : worse

diner funtime

ERIC AND SUNNY BOTH SIPPING ON MILKSHAKES AS THEY SHARED FRIES,

were chatting on and on about the tv shows that Sunny was watching. Mostly it was just Sunny talking constantly about them and Eric quietly listening. But as the bell on top of the door rang, the people they were waiting on had arrived.

"Hey guys!" Sunny exclaimed happily as she smiled at them. Betty and Veronica both smiled back as Betty sat next to Sunny and Veronica next to Eric, as he scooted slightly away from her to give her space that he thought she would need. "Should we order something too?" Veronica asked Betty as she nodded about to stand back up to go the desk to order but Eric beat her up to it.

"Lets go get you girls something." He said standing up as Veronica did the same following his lead as the two of them walked together to the desk.

"So many choices to choose from. There's too many goods in here." Veronica said as she scrolled through the menu as Eric rolled his eyes. "Just choose something, it's on me." She quickly turned to look at him her mouth agape as she scoffed. "No way I'm letting you pay, for mine and Bet's food." Eric started smiling by now at her reaction.

"Look.. princess, " He started as she turned to look at him, "if I'm telling you that I'm trying to be a whole gentleman to you and telling you that I will pay.. You should just take the offer." He leaned on the desk looking at her and he swore he saw the slightest of blush on her cheeks which made him smile. Somehow he had taken a liking of this raven haired girl all the way from the big city. Even though he swore he would not even try to get to know her, but in the past few weeks.. He realised she wasn't so bad after all. And now.. He would even consider that they would become good friends in time.

"Are you blushing princess?" He said smirking as Veronica hit his upper left arm. "Shut up Cooper."