three

chapter three of worse:

pop's diner

ERIC AND SUNNY WALKED OUT OF THE SCHOOL AS SHE LAUGHED AT SOMETHING HE SAID

"Okay my sides hurt now stop making me laugh!" Sunny said hitting his arm as he let out a chuckle. "Damn girl!" He looked behind them as someone from their school, a freshman maybe had just slapped Sunny's ass as his eyes darkened slightly. Sunny quickly stepped in front of Eric trying to get his attention on her as people in the school looked at them, hoping to see a fight.

"Eric, hey hey. It's okay let's just go." Sunny said as Eric slowly looked down at her as he grabbed her hand about to walk to his car until he heard the younger boy yell at him. "What you need a little bitch to hold you back?" Eric let go of her hand, as he took a tight grip around the collar of the younger boys shirt, pushing him against the lockers harshly as everyone circled them including his sister and her friends.

"What did you just say?" He asked his bright blue eyes darkened with anger. Sunny was his only true friend and he would never let anyone talk about her like that or touch her. "Chuck huh?" Eric let out a laugh knowing now fully who the boy was.

"Eric." Sunny got beside them, placing her hand on his bicep as he looked at her. "Don't." She said to him as he pushed the younger boy against the lockers one more time before he let Sunny lead him to his car, catching the eyes of the raven haired girl looking at him as he turned his gaze back to Sunny.

"You good?" Eric asked once they got to his car as Sunny nodded, smiling at him. "Thank you." She started as she got to her tiptoes kissing his cheek. "But you didn't have to do that." Eric rolled his eyes opening the car door to the passenger seat for her. "Just get in the car goody-twoshoes." Sunny laughed getting in, as Eric looked towards the school entrance seeing his sister and her friends one more time before got inside as well and the two head over to Pop's Diner.