ten

chapter ten of worse:

no feelings

ERIC CRACKED HIS NECK AS HE CLOSED HIS LOCKER, seeing a familiar blonde haired girl next to him with a happy smile. He looked at her questioning what she wanted to know as she sighed. "I know you were out with, Veronica." Sunny teased him as he rolled his eyes. "And what did the black sheep of the Cooper family say? I won't talk to her at all, screw her blaablaa." Sunny mocked him as he just side eyed her.

"Shut up Sunny." He said as she laughed looking at him and his features. Everyone was always intrigued by him, but no one; absolutely nobody dared to talk to him, and the girls had no courage to confess to him. And she wondered just why. Of course she knew that he was very intimidating, and knowing his past with anger issues but still. He was a sweetheart once you got to know to him.

Veronica stared at the two from afar as Kevin walked to her seeing what she was doing. "It looks like you want to kill her." He whispered as she came out of her trance. "Is she into him or something?" Veronica asked as Kevin shrugged also looking at Sunny and Eric as they talked about something that they couldn't hear.

"I don't think so. It always seemed like they were, but he's not the same with her that he is with you." Kevin said scrunching his eyebrows as Veronica smiled."Good to know."