six

chapter six of : worse

hallway

ERIC SMILED LOOKING DOWN AT SUNNY WHO KEPT EXCITINGLY TALKING ABOUT TV-SHOWS AND STAR WARS.

"Oh, how adorable." He interrupted her as he ruffled her hair as she scoffed fixing it and brushing it with her fingers. "Can you not?"

"But I can't help it!" He shrugged, "You're just so small and then you're excited talking about Harrison Ford and just so cute." He teased her as he pinched her cheeks as she hit his hand making him let go. "Gotta go." He said smiling as he saw the new girl standing by her locker all by herself.

"Ronnie." Eric said as he went next to her his back leaning against the other students lockers. To say the least, this girl with raven hair the most beautiful dark caramel eyes had been on his mind the whole yesterday. There was something intriguing about her and Eric just felt like he could not stay away. At first he felt like he didnt ever want to interract with her but after one small talk something just happened.

"Eric." Veronica said as she looked at him with a smile from the corner of her eye still going through the books in her locker. As for her, since she saw him, she was captivated. In so many ways was he so handsome and so beautiful but she saw this small darkness surrounding him. And she liked it. "And what do I owe the pleasure?"

Eric shrugged still looking down at her as she was shorter than him, unaware that other students had started gossiping about them and wondering how did the new girl get the attention of the hottest guy in Riverdale High.

"Just thought about stopping by and saying hello to my new favorite girl." He smirked as she let out a laugh slamming the locker closed. "Your girl? We hardly even know each other."

Eric shrugged still smirking, "Don't feel so flattered Ronnie, Sunny's my girl too and Betty as well. And we could get to know each other." Veronica lifted her eyebrows laughing. "We could." She said before turning her heel as she walked away, trying to tease him which did work.

"Wow, smooth Ronnie. Smooth." Eric yelled after her as he turned around too smiling to himself. After a long time he hadnt felt this kind of a feeling. This kind of a happiness. Not after Sunny helped him with his anger issues.

It felt so strange yet, so good and he was more than ready to get to know more about the sweet Veronica Lodge.