two

chapter two of worse:

first time meeting

ERIC SAT DOWN TO THE BENCHES OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL BUILDING SITTING NEXT TO SUNNY

as she started eating her lunch. Everyone thought the two were a couple, the power couple of Riverdale High. The bad boy and the good little princess everyone loved although that wasn't the case the princess had grown to have feelings for him.

Eric looked over to the table where his sister and her friends were including the new girl of Riverdale. "Are you free tonight?" Sunny asked Eric as his attention was on her now. "Yeah." He said wiping the ketchup on her cheek with his thumb. "Jeez Sunny learn to eat." He said as she gave a smile. Everyone thought that he was the bad boy, but Sunny knew he wasn't. When you got to know him he was a sweetheart and a gentleman. Just because he had history with anger issues he was given the label of a bad boy.

"Wanna go to Pop's?" She asked him as Eric shrugged still looking at her oblivious to the fact that the raven haired girl was now staring at him. "Sure, why not." Eric said as their mutual friends joined their table, eating their lunch as well. All of the popular kids, in the table conversing but Eric he stood up walking to his sister's table as Betty looked at him. "I can't give you a ride today, I'm going out with Sunny, you good?" Eric asked Betty, not even glancing anyone else in the table.

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled at him as Eric nodded walking away noticing the look Archie had given him. Archie never did like him, maybe it was because Eric had gotten into a fight with him before. And let's just say the young Andrews didn't win that one.

"Wait what just happened?" Veronica asked everyone.

"Oh he's Betty's older brother." Kevin said as Betty gave Veronica a sheepish smile.