four

chapter four of : worse

hamburgers and fries

ERIC SIGHED LOOKING AT SUNNY WITH A BETRAYED LOOK AS SHE SHRUGGED INNOCENTLY.

"You said you didn't want anything!" Eric said slightly raising his voice as Sunny scoffed popping another of his fries into her mouth. "It tastes better when it's yours!" She argued back childishly pouting as he rolled his eyes. "Fine, but the hamburger is mine." He said with a glare as Sunny smiled happily taking his fries away from him. "Oh look your sister is here." Eric about to say no to Sunny but she beat him to it. "Betty! Come sit with us!" Betty looked over to them with a smile as she shyly sat next to Sunny while the new girl cautiously sat next to Eric in the four person booth.

He scooted a bit further away from the raven haired girl, not actually giving a shit about her. "Hi, you're new right?" Sunny asked smiling at the girl who smiled back. "Yeah. I'm Veronica." Sunny licked her lips looking at Eric as she rolled her eyes at him. "I'm Sunny, and this is Eric, Betty's older brother." Eric shared a look with the raven haired girl and Veronica could swear he took her breath away, with striking blue eyes, jet black hair with a few curls falling to his forehead.

"Hey." Veronica said as he nodded slightly to her and she figured that was the least she could get from him.

"Tell mom I won't be home for the night." Eric said looking at Betty as she nodded looking at him with her eyebrows scrunched together. "Yeah, yeah. Where are you going?"

"Sunny's." He said bluntly which almost made her choke because of the fries she had been eating. "Should we go now?" He asked as Sunny nodded as Veronica was about to stand up to give him space so he could get out of the booth but he had climbed over the seat, grabbing Sunny's hand as he shared one last look with Veronica Lodge before they left Pop's Diner.