five

chapter five of : worse

first talk

VERONICA LODGE, THE NEW GIRL OF RIVERDALE AND RIVERDALE HIGH WALKED TO KEVIN KELLER WITH A DAZZLING SMILE ON HER FACE.

"Give me the gossip." She said to him as Kevin frowning looking at her. "What gossip?"

She rolled her eyes at her new friend, "Of Sunny and Eric of course." Kevin nodded as he shrugged, "Everyone ships them, they are like the power couple of this school."

"So they're not together?" Veronica asked as Kevin shrugged. No one in the school knew if they were just friends or a couple, Eric always was there for her and Sunny seemed to be the only person who could calm him down.

Eric looked towards Veronica as he frowned looking back to Sunny. "The new girl is actually very nice! All you've been is your broody and moody self." Sunny said making him roll his eyes at her. "I don't like her! She looks like a snobby rich kid." Sunny now rolled her eyes at him as he stared down at her making her heart skip a beat at his intense gaze.

"Oh please she's yours sisters friend. If you're not gonna do it for me do it for Betty. Just go and use your charms!" Sunny said as Eric sighed walking over to the pretty raven haired girl.

"Oh my god why is he walking here?" Veronica whispered to Kevin who was slightly panicking for her too.

"Hey Kev." Eric said sitting down to their table opposite to Veroninca in the school yard.

"Hey. What's up?" Kevin asked as Eric shrugged turning to look at Veronica. "Nothing just wanted to properly introduce myself to new girl." He smirked at Veronica trying to figure her out. If she was a snobby rich girl or not.

"Eric Cooper." He extended his hand out to her over the table as Veronica smiled at him. "Veronica Lodge." She shook his hand as Eric nodded pursing his lips.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl. You enjoying school so far?" He asked her as she shrugged still smiling. "Your sister has been a very good friend to me."

"That's Betty for you." He smiled as he stood up from the table. "I hope our paths cross again Veronica." Eric said as Veronica shrugged. "Ronnie."

"What?"

"Call me Ronnie."

Eric laughed walking away from the table, "I like Veronica better!"