The roads we took were different from the last times of course. We made sure not to go into the city paths even once and really went for really dark and isolated paths.

Though I don't really have a full idea of where we were going, I put that anxious side of mine to rest and just enjoy the really, really cold winter breeze.

"Cold, cold, cold, cold!" Tao yells then laughs along with Kai afterwards.

I couldn't even manage a long laughter because I fell like if I inhale too much of the air my lungs would freeze.

It didn't take longer and we were on that huge highway again, meaning we're nearing the hideout little by little.

The lovely sea was glistening by the moonlight this time. Everything seemed so peaceful at that moment.

Upon making a turn into the forest, the three of us sighed in relief because the temperature increased slightly. It wasn't long until we started freezing again though.

The window of the car suddenly opened and Xiumin poked his head out. "Get down, you three! You might get caught in a branch or something!"

We followed the orders, sitting down. Tao helped me with my dress so that I got into a better position, though I am basically crouching already.

I'd rather crouch that ruin this dress.

A few more minutes and the hidden tunnel finally opened up to us and we were heading inside the hideout.

The three of us remained in our position until we reached the underground garage. I sighed in relief as I felt everything already warm up.

Tao and Kai went down ahead of me. And just as the two of them reached out their hands for assistance, a speedy Baekhyun appeared and shoved the two to the side.

"Here, Jihyun," he even informed as if he wasn't right in front of me.

I giggled, leaning over towards him. He held onto my waist as I grabbed his shoulders then he helped me down.

"Are you alri---Jihyun! Your hands are freezing cold!"

"I'm fine now," I assured him. And when he held my face with his warm hands I couldn't help but just melt into his touch.

"Now, now, you two. No PDA," said Xiumin who walked past us.

"We aren't--" I was cut off when Baekhyun held my hand. I felt my cheeks heat up so I turned the other way.

"Come on, Jihyun," he chuckles and we walked after the others.

The rest started going noisy as soon as we entered a room I haven't actually been to before. It was a spacious room with a bar stand at one end and a lot of arcade and other game stuffs inside. Then there is one space in the middle were a disco ball currently hang and was turned on.

"Eyyy!" Majority of them goes on as Kris pulled out a champagne bottle from the shelf and went towards us.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered to Baekhyun who was also as noisy as the rest.

"You're not going to drink, Jihyun. It's not good for you."

I gave him an unamused look. "You're seriously saying that?"

"Don't worry, I am with you," D.O. chimes in from beside me.

"Let's play Uno!" Chen adds who already had the cards in his hands, making everyone else go louder than ever.

Seriously these guys...

And when party music started playing, they all started jamming along as Suho and I went to take out some glasses for their drink.