Chapter 29 - Confession

Let me bless you all with that TV baby pic of Baekhyun in the media. Enjoy reading ❤

--------------------------

Jihyun's POV

Today is October 1st, Tuesday, five days right after I got my cast off. Everything went back to normal.

"Our first subject today is P.E.!" I happily stated as we walked through the hallway to our destination. We are already in our uniform.

"You really love P.E., don't you?" Luhan asks, hanging his arm around my shoulder and I nodded with enthusiasm.

"I hate it. My body hurts right after," Chen grumbled.

"That's because you don't warm up correctly. You always look like a wilted plant when you warm up," D.O. remarked.

I felt Luhan's arm off mine and replaced by another.

"Hyunnie~"

"Kai."

"So glad you wore our couple shirt today."

I frowned. "What couple shirt?"

I turned to him and he pointed at our same P.E. shirts. I sighed and pushed him off me. "Whatever you say, Kai."

"Kai, why do you keep on bugging Jihyun?" Tao went to my side.

"It's my nature to bug a girl I have a crush on."

My eyes widened. "Y-You have a crush on me?"

"Have I not made it obvious enough?" he asked me. "Don't worry. It is just a crush, knowing that someone likes you. He might kill me if I cross the crush zone."

He threw a stare on someone. I tried to catch who it was but it was too quick. My eyes only landed on Baekhyun who gave me a questioning look. I just smiled.

"Who likes her, Kai? You know??" Lay asks his younger friend.

"Of course. I know him well... In fact, I would like to give him an advice to already confess before someone else makes a move because I know a few who likes Jihyun," Kai says which surprised me more.

"I can spot many on the acquaintance night who wants to approach you, Jihyun," Xiumin adds walking up to my side.

"So..." my head turned to Kris who had a smirk on his face. "If I was that slash those guys, I would confess before someone else does. They shouldn't be scared because they have the best personalities ever and are very lovable."

"How... How do you guys know so much about it??" I asked them, brows furrowed. They just gave me a shrug.

Before they could confuse me more, a hand went to hold my wrist. I looked up and saw Baekhyun. "Don't mind those guys, Jihyun. Don't confuse yourself over things."

I smiled. "I won't, Baekhyun."

He smiled back.

--------

"Come on, Baek! You have to her confess you love as soon as possible!"