Chapter 52 - Role Play

Jihyun's POV

"...I'm so nervous."

D.O. sighs and placed his spatula down, facing me. "That is the nth time you said that ever since we woke up and got in the kitchen."

I sighed, "I'm sorry, Kyungsoo.. I just can't help it."

"You'll do great," he replied shortly and turned back to the stove.

"But---"

"You'll. Do. Great," he cuts me off. "Trust me, Jihyun. Also, it is just a little acting so don't worry about it that much."

"I am acting for my grade..."

"You said it was for fun?"

"And the grade."

"Good morning."

D.O. and I both turned to the doorway where Baekhyun stood.

With his messy bed hair and puffy face, a shirt that is way too loose for him - showing a bit of his collarbone, and pants that cover half of his feet, Byun Baekhyun looked so handsome, adorable and hot all at the same time.

"What's cooking?" he questions.

"The usual," D.O. answered.

"Cool," Baekhyun uttered back and made his way towards me, looking half awake. And then he wrapped his arms loosely around me and whispered, "Good morning, Jihyun."

Not minding the small flush that formed on my cheeks and my accelerating heartbeat, I replied, "Same to you, Baek."

He just grinned, in a cute way. Everything about Byun Baekhyun is cute, hands down.

A huff interrupted the pink atmosphere. "Get a room, you two."

"We are in a room," Baekhyun teasingly responded to D.O. and sent a wink towards me, while I gave him a slap on the arm.

"Seriously, if you two would just do nothing here in the kitchen but flirt, I would rather you both somewhere else."

I just chuckled and went over to help D.O. with our breakfast while Baekhyun proceeded to wake the rest up.

--------

"...Are all the props ready?" I asked my groupmates who are in charge of the props. They answered in approval.

"And so are the dresses," Heeji chimes in and pops right beside me with paper bags hanging from her arms. "They are all arranged in order of the scenes we would be using these."

"Alright," I sighed, rubbing my palms together.

Heeji smiles and places a hand over my shoulder. "Just relax, Jihyun. Don't worry so much about it."

"Yeah..." I uttered.

"Do not be so serious," she chuckled softly then pulled off one of her sweetest smiles. "Smile~"

And that did not failed me to.

"There, much better." she beamed.

"I do not get why we have to be the first performer," a grumbling Chanyeol appeared right beside of us.

"Just look at the bright side, Yeol. After this we are done," Heeji states.

"I guess so... But wouldn't it be better if we watch the first group first, hear what our teacher has to say about them and prevent ourselves from doing the same thing?"

"It's not like we have that much time to," I responded.

"Still.." Chanyeol shrugged.

I just sighed and walked away from all the clamor and headed to a corner, slumping my back against the wall.