Chapter 58 - Answers

This part was actually supposed to be posted four days ago but Wi-Fi decided to be a bijj to me.

------------------------------

I turned to Chanyeol once again, still with the same look on his face.

"Chanyeol..." the girl uttered again.

I was so confused. What is going on??

"Chanyeol... What---"

Yet before I could even finish my sentence, the latter grabbed my wrist out of the blue and dragged me away from that area.

"Chanyeol," I tried to call out as he just continued to drag me away.

I turned to the girl who had a look of devastation on her face. But I wasn't able to look further as Chanyeol pulled me in the school building.

"Chanyeol, what is going on??" I asked, but there still wasn't any response. "Can you please tell me what is going on??" I tried again but he just continued to drag me.

He looked serious but also unexplained. I just don't get whatever is happening.

Who is that girl?

Why is Chanyeol reacting this way after seeing her??

"Chanyeol, where are we going?" I asked when he started dragging me towards the parking lot this time. "Park Chanyeol, answer me."

We stopped in front of his car and he pushed me inside before shutting the door harshly. Then got in himself and started the engine.

"Chanyeol, what the heck?? We can't leave school at this time!" I tried stopping him yet he just shoved my hands away and started driving.

I just decided to keep my mouth shut and let this guy take us wherever he plans to. I don't even think he has a plan where.

Questions were clouding my mind but I managed to figure out that Chanyeol needs some silence and respect that. Yet deep inside, I was dying to know what was going on.

After a few more minutes of driving, we finally stopped at an isolated road. Chanyeol sighed as he dropped his arms down to his sides and leaned it's head back to the backrest.

"I... I am sorry I had to get you in this," he finally uttered.

"It's... fine..." I replied. "To be honest.. Despite the fact that we're probably going to miss our first two classes for this afternoon."

"I really am sorry."

"And like I said, Chanyeol, it's fine..." I repeated. "It is totally alright. But I am confused, and some certain answers to my questions wouldn't hurt, right?"

"I-I guess..." he sighed. "Well, after dragging you into this."

"Literal dragging," I chuckled to myself silently, yet Chanyeol turned to me with a small frown. "Uh... So... Who is she?" I asked after clearing my throat.

"Choimin... Han Choimin," he answered.

"Who is this 'Han Choimin'?" I asked once again.

"...Someone... from my past."

I nodded. Someone who came from the past does have a pretty big impact to a person. "Well, if you want to keep things until here then I will stop asking questions," I told him.

"No, no.. Go ahead, continue asking. It is not like you'll know it soon too otherwise."

"Oh... Well..." I uttered. "Why was your reaction like that?" I questioned silently, afraid of some unwanted reactions.