Chapter 28 - Frenemies

Jihyun's POV

"You know how weird this is, right?" I asked him.

"Of course I do. You better savor it because I apologize only once in a blue moon," he replies which made me slightly roll my eyes. "Plus, don't tell me you forgot that we once had a normal and peaceful conversation before already??"

I felt myself blushing when I remembered what happened that night. "How dare you make me remember that!"

"Why? What's wrong---wait... Are you blushing??"

"Am not!"

"You're blushing!" he laughed harder. I quickly smacked him on his arm but he just wouldn't stop.

"You hadn't apologized for that yet!" I told him.

"For what?"

"For... You know..." I trailed off, feeling my cheeks burn more.

"What? I don't know." he looked at me teasingly.

I frowned and hit him again. "You just want to hear me say it!"

"You're a good guesser! I do want to hear you say it."

"You tease!" I hissed, sending him another hit.

"You violent woman!"

"I am not violent!"

"You have been hitting me for a couple times already!"

"Well you were such a tease!"

"How could the two of you fight right after apologizing to each other??"

Our heads snapped. In the corner of the room is where Baekhyun is at. He was currently sitting on the couch with a pillow on his lap. "You two are really unbelievable."

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Quite long," he answered, getting up from the couch and walking towards us.

"It's already five fourty-five in the morning," Chanyeol butts in.

"How are you?" Baekhyun asks softly, sitting beside me and holding on my hand. "Are you hungry? Does anything hurt??" he questions me with concerned eyes.

"My head slightly feels heavy, but better now actually. My forehead stings though and it hurts a lot. My back feels kind of sore and obviously I broke an arm. My feet feels worst also."

"Are you trying to make me feel more guilty?"

I faced Chanyeol. "I was just answering his questions, alright?" Then turned back to Baekhyun. "I am fine though. I ate a lot last night at the party."

"Alright then. I would go get the three of us something to eat," Baekhyun says. He quickly got off my bed and headed to his bag to get some money.

"But, Baekhyun... I just told you that I ate a lot."

"Yes. But I believe that we still need to put something in there." he points at my stomach. "So excuse me for a while. I will go get us some breakfast."

Then he dashed out of the room, leaving Chanyeol and I all alone.

I turned to the latter who still had his eyes on the door. "Don't you think your parents are looking for you right now?" I asked him which caught his attention.