Chapter 39 - Fourth Move

Jihyun's POV

October 13, Sunday, three days since the last attack.

"Jihyun? You're up early," Luhan muses as I entered the kitchen.

"You're up early," I replied and then added, "Good morning by the way."

"Good morning." he smiled. "Would you like some coffee?" he asks, raising his own mug.

"Would you make me some?"

He grinned and nods. "Of course."

"Thanks. I will just prepare us some breakfast," I told him and went to grab the items I would be needing. "Anything you would want for breakfast?"

"The boys like western style of foods."

I nodded. "Then bacon, eggs, sausages it is then," I stated and headed to the fridge to look for the said foods.

I took them out and headed to the stove.

Luhan helped me to make things easier. D.O. came in a few minutes later and helped us too.

"You guys are going training, right?" I asked the two boys.

"Yes," D.O. answers shortly.

"Heeji and I would be left here in the hideout then," I stated and transferred the cooked bacons on a plate.

Luhan turned to me, brows furrowed. "Aren't you two going to train as well?"

My eyes widened. I cannot help but gape at him.

He probably noticed my reaction and chuckled, "You must be wondering how I know. You dropped this."

I gasped silently when he handed me my training card.

"When would the two of you tell the rest?"

I bit down on my lip. "I... I really don't know."

"Like what I said before, Jihyun... You better tell them earlier. Things might get worse if you wait until they find out themselves."

"Kyungsoo's right," Luhan nods.

"We'll try," I replied.

We finished cooking and setting the table. While doing so, Luhan left to wake the other's up.

"Ooooh! Bacon and eggs!" Sehun and Tao exclaimed happily like kids.

"And sausages too!" Kai adds, joining in with the two maknaes.

The rest sat down happily. It was obvious they really liked the food we prepared now.

"Baekhyun!" Chen scolds the latter, slapping his hand while he was getting some bacon for himself. Baekhyun blinked at him in confusion.

"What the heck, Chen?? I dropped my bacon."

"You aren't allowed to eat that," Chen says seriously.