Chapter 80 - Goodnight

Jihyun's POV

"Woohoo!" Sehun cheers as soon as we headed out of the school. Before the program even closed, we already decided to make our way out.

"Well, I'll see you guys," Choimin says. Apparently, she wasn't coming with us to the place since she hadn't asked for her parents permission yet.

"I could bring you there and wait until you finish talking to your parents though," Chanyeol suggested but Choimin shakes her head.

"No thank you... Besides, I am too exhausted to continue on with tonight," she answered. She gave us one last wave before heading off.

Kai then joined Sehun, who didn't even calm down for one second, took his coat off and swinging it around the air. Poor coat.

"Put that back on, Kai! You'll catch a cold!" a scolding Suho followed after the two to calm them down.

"Have my coat, Jihyun," said Baekhyun. Before I could even respond, he already placed it on my shoulders.

"I am not that cold, Baekhyun," I assured him.

"The cloth of your sleeves are thin, Jihyun. You'd need it more."

"Wait... Are we using our own cars?" I asked Luhan but he shook his head.

"D.O., Lay, Kris and I worked on with bringing our own cars home. For the meanwhile, we will be using those cars," he answered, pointing at a certain spot from afar.

My brows rose up as I recognized the two pick-up vehicles.

"It's the one we used when I first went there," I mused silently. Yet seems that Luhan heard since he chuckled in response.

Things actually felt so nostalgic. Even where everyone else seated was the exact same thing too.

I told Baekhyun that I'd like to ride at the back again. At first he looked a bit hesitant but agreed anyway.

"Jihyun!" Tao called.

I grinned and quickly headed over to where he was. Kai stood at the edge, reaching a hand out.

"Come on, babe," he says with his smirk.

I laughed, remembering how he usually called me that before.

I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "Thank you, Jongin," I said his name on purpose.

And just as I expected, his smirk was wiped off as he emphasized on his nickname. "Kai."

Then the three of us went to our usual places and held on to the rails as we felt the car engine start.

"Quickly, Yixing hyung! The faculty might see us!" Tao hollered, probably enough for the ones in the other car to hear as well. And almost instantly, Lay started driving, with the white vehicle ahead of us.

Tao, Kai and I immediately cheered out as the car started going faster.

"Hold on," I uttered out a bit louder due to the gushing wind. "What about the curfew? There might be some police roaming around and what we are doing is pretty much illegal!"

"Don't worry, Jihyun! We know our ways," Kai laughed back.

Oh yeah... I almost forgot about their other or past identities. Of course they would know something as 'simple' like paths that wouldn't get us into policemen.

I really had to thank Baekhyun for the coat because the air was freezing cold. My whole face was starting to get numb and it was quite a pain for my eyes too so I had to look away every now and then.