Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too

Jihyun's POV

"There they are," I could hear Suho say as he spotted Chanyeol and I approaching our table.

My heart wasn't still calming down from what happened earlier, and the fact that somebody in our group may notice made things slightly worse than it already is at the moment.

I went to sit at my usual spot beside Baekhyun while Chanyeol sat on the seat opposite to me. I couldn't even bare to look at him in the eye so I cannot help but just look somewhere else.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asks me as soon as my eyes net his. I happened to turn my head to his direction. "You seem a little flushed," he points out quietly which I was thankful of.

"I just got a little bit tired of looking for Chanyeol," I reasoned out which he bought, nodding his head as he reached out for a glass of water and handed it to me.

"Drink this then."

I smiled at him and took the glass of water in my hands and immediately chugged down half of it, sighing afterwards. "Thank you."

"It's Saturday tomorrow," Chen says out of the blue, but nobody responded. But Tao gave him a questioning look and he nodded, giving the younger man idea.

Tao cleared his throat as well, "It is Saturday tomorrow."

Picking up the idea, Baekhyun joined in, "We don't have school at Saturdays, right?"

"Okay, now that does it," Suho groans, while Baekhyun only smirked. "Well, if you guys want to go out for tomorrow then we better settle it right now," he adds.

"How about we have some fun at the hideout?" Suggested Xiumin. "We literally have almost everything in there. But I believe we should have our own pool party, we have never done it."

"That's a great idea," Kris nods in agreement. "Then we could also play some games right after."

"I suggest we play hide and seek again," Lay spoke up. "Not only would it be fun, it would also be pretty nostalgic. It was the game we all played when Jihyun first came to that place."

I was surprised by his last sentence as he turned to look at me. The others did at well. The only thing I managed was a smile and a small uttered, "Thanks."

"So that's settled, we're heading to the hideout tomorrow," Suho concluded which we all nodded our heads to. "First we would have our pool party, at what time?"

"I suggest around noon. So that we could prepare our snacks and stuffs beforehand," said D.O. and everyone else went along with the idea. "Then we arrive by nine in the morning so it won't be too early for a Saturday."

"Right.. Then we can continue all the fun and games by night," said Luhan.

"That's settled now," Suho said, placing his pen and paper down which I did not even realize he brought out.

"Chanyeol," Luhan calls out. "Are you... going to...?"

"What?" Chanyeol huffs, sounding a little impatient from his friend trailing off.

Luhan sighs. "Are you planning to bring Choimin along with us tomorrow?"

Everyone in the table fell silent. Completely silent. It was like the time stopped revolving around us.

I turned to Chanyeol and he was already looking at me as well. I raised a brow at him then nodded my head to Luhan.

"Well... Uh.." Chanyeol mumbles at first. "I-I believe she told me earlier that she had something important to do for this weekend," he answers which I knew, and probably some of the others as well, is a lie.