Chapter 15 - Upset

Jihyun's POV

Everyone got off the rug and went to places they wanted to while I am left alone, stuck in a daze.

"Jihyun-ah."

I turned to Baekhyun. He held onto my arm and gently pulled me out of the rug. I watched as the glass enclosed the whole thing again and disappeared upwards leaving a normal looking ceiling.

"What can you say?"

"Awesome..." I breathed out. "Everything looks amazing."

He smiled. "Actually, we thought of having it as big as a mansion at first thinking that this could be too small for us."

"Are you kidding me? This is just a living room but it could already serve you all one hideout."

"Yeah... Haha."

"So do you guys clean this whole thing by yourselves?" I asked and he shook his head.

"We hire someone else to do the job. Like the workers we need to bring them in here blindfolded," he answered and then patted my shoulder. "Come on. I will bring you to your room."

He walked towards the staircase and I followed. "You meant Heeji's room... Well, whoever this Heeji is," I said as we walked up the stairs. My hand felt cold as it slides upwards the steels railings. It was dusted, I guess the place is cleaned recently.

We finally reached the second floor of the mansion.

"What floor would the room be?"

"In this floor... This floor is actually the biggest since it holds all of the bedrooms, most of the bathrooms and many more rooms," he answers. I just nodded as I scanned my eyes around the area. "We all decided the own size of our bedrooms and how its interior would be looking like."

"How big is Heeji's bedroom then?" I questioned.

"Mm... She decided to have it small. Actually, her bedroom is the smallest."

I noticed that we passed many rooms and there were names on the side of its double doors.

All of the rooms had double doors.

"What are the rooms in this whole place?"

"Erm... The usual rooms that are in a house of course. But there are some in addition. We have our training rooms, each room for different purpose. We also have our CCTV room, the whole room is filled with screens that shows what is caught from the highway to the cabin. We also have our meeting room. And  an indoor pool---"

"Indoor pool??" I repeated, eyes wide.

"Yeah... Do you want me to show you?"

"N-No need..." I answered.

"By the way, your room is in between Chanyeol and mine. All of the bedrooms are side by side anyways. So if you would need help then you could just choose a door to knock to."

My room is just beside Chanyeol's?

We turned and entered a long hallway.