𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

"Sure." She nodded, waving at him until he disappeared into the corner. "Fuck, he's cute."

"Disgusting." Renjun grimaced, opening his locker. "Get that stupid look of love off your face."

"Shut up. You're just jealous cuz you're single." She scoffed. 

"You are too, Squeaky." He shot back. 

"For now." She took the things she needed and headed of first. It was an unsaid rule between the two classmates to reserve a seat next to each other. 

Her mind wandered over to Jisung. She got some information from Donghyuck but she didn't know how to piece it together. 

Could it be he was in a similar situation to Annie? Did he harm anyone with his magic? Could that be the reason he was avoided. Was it possible for a Spacial Mage to do so? It wasn't totally impossible but it was rare.

The most harm Donghyuck had done to her as a Spacial Mage was when he turned her laptop into a carpet when she needed to submit her final assessment. Just thinking about it made her fume.

Sejeong was pulled from her thoughts as she was yanked to the side and into an empty classroom. She came face to face with Jaemin and Jeno who didn't look happy at all. 

"Is this the part where I should be scared?" She asked, grabbing a chair to sit on. 

"Kwon Sejeong. Why are you trying to linger around Jisung?" Jeno asked.

"You both should know after our encounter on the rooftop. I have no intention of stopping." She clarified. "What about you guys?"

"We just don't want you to get hurt. Jisung doesn't need more mental baggage with how much he has now." Jaemin carefully responded. 

"So you're telling me this to protect him? What Wattpad fanfiction is this? What's next? A second leading man?" Sejeong mused, getting up. "I've had enough of this. I'll do what I want."

"Brat." Jeno insulted.

"Why thank you for noticing. Back to you." She grinned, winking at him. "It runs in the blood."

"We've been with him since middle school yet we can only get so close to him. What makes you think you can do better?" Jeno sneered.

"Would it give you guys relief if I told you I got him to eat? Instead of constantly having him in solitude over what happened in the past why not let him have a fresh start with someone willing to not look at whatever his reputation is?"

"You got him to eat?" Jaemin had a hint of curiosity in his tone. "He hasn't eaten in 4 days before that."

"Okay? And I'll continue to force him as long as I'm his friend. Maybe I'll get him to attend class too." Sejeong added. "Don't worry, I'll try not to do whatever I shouldn't. Hope we get along more."

"Whatever. If anything happens I'm burning you alive." Jeno threatened.

"Sounds swell. Fried Sejeong sounds delightful." She joked. 

"Looks like I can't stop you after all, doll. Be careful." Jaemin sighed, opening the door for her. She smiled and bowed before stepping out.  

"Sejeong?" Chenle gasped. He glanced at Jaemin and Jeno who walked out after her. He examined her features"Why were you with them? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need to call Donghyuck?"

"We just talked though? What's the fuss about?" She answered, trying to calm her panicked friend.

"Has Renjun told you about Triple J?" 

"Told yes but not explain." 

"Oh my gosh that dumb bitch." Chenle groaned, running a hand through his hair. "Triple J consists of Na Jaemin, Lee Jeno, and Park Jisung the outcast. They're the strongest magic users here."

She nodded. "And the point?" 

"Two people who got involved with them don't go to school anymore because of them. One died while the other is still in a coma. And according to Donghyuck and Renjun who witnessed it all, it was all because of Park Jisung."

"What? Why?" Sejeong gasped. 

"I don't know." Chenle shrugged. "I heard they betrayed him on something and all hell broke loose. Renjun and Donghyuck know the most since they were there." 

"Okay Zhong, listen carefully. Don't tell my dearest cousin I'm friends with Park Jisung-"

"Oh my God you're friends?"

"Sh!" She shushed, cover his mouth. "I'll tell him when I get to know him better. I don't know about those two but I'm pretty much on good terms with them. Understand?"

Chenle nodded, not wanting to face her wrath. If Donghyuck was petty, he didn't know how petty she could be. 

"What the hell are you two standing here like idiots for?" Renjun questioned, walking past them. "Come on Squeaky."

"I trust you, Lele!" 

A/N

we lost our balloon pump and i had to manually blow air into the foil balloons and there were like 8 of them with the number 1 and 8 being the biggest... I almost blew my whole ass soul into them

my birthday is coming gosh

Do you think Jisung is actually a bad person