𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

Elsa

I am merely a memory trapped in the pages of a book.

I lunged forward and snatched to book out of Anna's lifeless hands, Pitch's grin was soon replaced with a new found frown as his eyes latched onto me.

"What are you doing?

I simply flicked open the book and looked back up at Pitch, his eyes were glassy and held more fear than I've seen in the past hour or so. I didn't wait, I grinned at him before raising my hand in the air and stabbing the book with the tooth.

"Stop!"

I watched as ink began to splutter out of the book and across the page, I wriggled it around more pressing deeper into the pages. Pitch was inches away from me when he flew back in pain, a huge hole began to form in the middle of him spreading as I dug the tooth in further.

He screamed and lunged towards me, I grabbed the book and scrambled backwards, I took the tooth out and stabbed it even harder in the other side, I watched him crumble to the floor, he slowly began to dust away, until he was merely speaks of gold dust floating through the air.

I sat momentarily catching my breath when Anna's eyes shot open, I threw myself on her before she even had the chance to sit up. I held her so tight Im surprised she could breathe, after a moment I let her sit up, her skin still pale, hair frazzled and her glassy eyes stared right into mine.

"Elsa?"

A smile spread across her face as she pulled me into one last hug, I nestled my head into the soggy crook of her neck. She placed both hands on my shoulders and began to fluster with panic.

"Elsa it was me, I opened the Chamber, but I swear I didn't mean to, Pitch made me!"

I just lightly chuckled and smiled at her, she was still clutching my shoulders and I winced as she pressed into the hole on my neck.

"God Elsa your bleeding!  Well actually your covered in blood"

I just smiled and rose to my feet, before stretching out my hand and helping Anna up.

"Anna!"

I spun to the entrance of the chamber to see a beautifully frazzled blonde, Anna started bouncing towards him before he could say another word, I watched as she threw herself into his arms as he gently planted a kiss on she forehead. I smiled and watch them converse still wrapped in the comfort of eachothers arms, he smiled at me from across the room and I shot him a reassuring wink. It didn't take long for the cogs in my brain to start working, if Kristoffs here, that must mean-

"Elsa!"

My gaze shot up, stood slightly limping in the entrance was Jack. His white hair was stuck to his face as he smiled and began to run towards me, I smiled and stretched out my arms, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a bear hug, even after almost getting squashed by a cascade of rocks, he still smelt like freshly powdered snow. He drew back and looked at me his eyes wide, I frowned for a minute before  realising he was staring at my neck.

"Right yeah about that" I chuckled before trying to tuck a few of the many stray hairs back into my plait.

"We should probably go, apparently this will kill me within the hour"

Jack began to walk over to Anna, I bent down and gathered the few things around me, I grabbed my wand and the book and tucked them safely into my pocket, Jack had my cloak, I reached down and grabbed the last bits, in one hand I held the sword, the other the bloody tooth.

As we quickly walked back through the Chamber the light seemed to grow stronger and I soon realised it was day, this would be an interesting trip to the infirmary. As we walked Anna explained everything to Jack and Kristoff with a few cut ins from me whilst I tried to ignore the throbbing pain that was growing in my neck.

Jack

Once we'd collected Gaston and exited the Chamber we all walked out the second floor bathroom, Gaston ran down the corridor in utter amazement of his surroundings and the four of us headed to the infirmary Elsa and I in front with Kristoff and Anna is plodding behind still talking about the events of the night.

Every student in the hallways stopped and stared at us, too many for my liking, and I assumed Elsa's too. To be honest I'd be surprised if they didn't,

Kristofd had a small cut on his head from where he'd tripped and fell running through the sewers.

Anna was paler than ever, her hair was knotted her clothes soggy and she had a small dribble of blood dried at the corner of her mouth, not to mention that fact she was recently believed to be dead.

I myself had a few cuts and bruises not to mention covered head to toe in dust, but none of use compared to Elsa.

Her jumper and tights were torn, her Ravenclaw tie undone and draped around her neck, speaking of which had a very large bleeding venomous hole in it. Her hair was in a french braid that cascaded down her shoulder, baby and stray hairs flying everywhere, her face and clothes were splashed with blood and her mascara smudged around her eyes. Not to mention the enormous silver sword and snake tooth she held very close to her.

After causing a wave of whispers to ripple through the school we finally reached the infirmary, Madam Godmother looked absolutely mortified when she saw the state of Elsa and quickly rushed her into a bed shoving a variety of potions in her direction, one thing I did happen to notice, Hiccup was gone.

Elsa

After Madam Godmother had finished tending my wounds it was around five in the evening, I'd encouraged the others to go find Hiccup earlier so I started to make my way up to Manny's office.

I whispered the password Sherbert Lemon to the large statue before running up the set of stairs and politely knocking on the door, it swung open and Manny instantly beckoned me to his desk. I pulled out the dark green velvet chair in-front of it and placed myself in it.

He gazed at me for a moment, his eyes full of curiosity before he began to speak.

"Elsa you do realise. in the past day you have broken at least fifty school rules, there is sufficient evidence to have you expelled!"

I silently nodded my head, my gaze subtly focused on Fawkes who perched in the corner of the room.

"Therefore it is only fit, that you receive a special award, for your services to the school and it's students"

My eyes shot up and a goofy smile crept across my face, he lightly chuckled.

"Elsa I want to thank you, you must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber, nothing but that, would have called Fawkes to you, and second, I sense that something is troubling you".

He was right that was for sure.

"Sir, I couldn't help but notice, certain similarities between me and Pitch"

"I see, you can speak parsel tongue Elsa why? Because Pitch can, if im not mistaken, he transferred a part of his powers to you, the night he tried to kill you"