𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫

Jack

Shit.

That's not exactly how I planned to tell her.

"Look, I'll explain later can we deal with the problem at hand?", she frowned at me for a moment before raising her wand back up to Gaston.

"The adventure ends here you two". Gaston frantically waved the icey wand around, as if trying to establish his newfound power.

"Don't fret, the world will know our story, how I was too late to save the girl, how you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body" I tried to climb to my feet in order to snatch my wand back but I'm pretty bloody sure I've cracked a rib.

"You first, Miss Arendelle, say goodbye to your memories". Gaston stepped towards Elsa who wasn't sure what to do in that moment.

"Obliviate!".

The tip of my wand glowed a deep shade of blue before throwing Gaston into the air, it slammed him against the ceiling causing the entire cave to shake. I could see dust falling from the ceiling but I could quite move quick enough, a wall of rocks cascaded between me and Elsa.

"Jack!"

"I'm fine! We're fine!"

I heard a groaning behind me and saw Gaston crawling around on the floor, I lunged forward and grabbed my wand before he could kill us again.

"Hello!" He grinned at me with a dopey little smile and cocked his head to the side.

"Who are you?"

"Uhm- Jack Frost?"

"Really! And who- who am I?" I stared at him for a moment before trying to shuffle towards the wall of rocks.

"Gaston's memory charms backfired, he hasn't got a bloody clue who he is!"

I heard Elsa laugh a little from the other side of the wall.

"Clearly he didn't know non-elementals can't use elemental wands!". I could feel her smiling, even at a time like this I was glad she found something funny. Gaston picked up a rock from the ground and started to flip it up and down.

"This is a strange place to be isn't it, do you live here?" I couldn't take any more of this, I look the rock from his hand and gently thumped him on the back of the head, I watched him drop to the floor in a little bundle.

"Now what!" I yelled, hoping she hadn't already left and could give me some advice on what to do.

"Go get Kristoff and try move some of this rock so I can bring Anna back through, I'm going to the Chamber".

"Elsa, just be careful".

Elsa

I'm not quite sure how easy it is to be careful when your basically walking into a death trap. I kept my wand close to my side and ran towards the door, it was odd, it looked like a vault that had a snake winding around the edge like a lock.

"Let me in"

Nothing happened. I began to panic until I heard the click of the lock on the other side of the door, the snake that was coiled around the edge slowly retracted letting it swing open.

I held my wand firmly out with my other hand raised, it looked alittle like a sewer when I stepped in, the floor was soaked and the walls covered in a sort of mould. Along each side of the path was a row of snake head statues, and at the end there was a larger statue built into the wall of what looked like a man screaming.

That's when I saw her.

"Anna?".

My feet carried me faster than I'd ever run before, she was lying sprawled out on the floor, she was pale as snow and had a small trail of bloody running from her nose. I dropped to the floor next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She was freezing.

"ANNA!"

She was barely breathing.

"Anna please please you have to get up!"

"She won't wake".

I spun around to see a boy emerging from a corner, the boy from the book. He started to walk towards me, I sat on the ground next to Anna with one hand still placed on her cheek.

"Kosmotis! You have to help me wake her up before she dies!-"

"She's still alive, but only just".

I scrambled to my feet and tucked my wand into my pocket, he was stood inches away from me now. He was very tall and quite handsome, he had black wavy hair that was swept to one side, and icey light blue eyes, like mine.

"Are you a ghost?" He laughed a little and placed a hand on my shoulder, I'm not sure why but it sent a chill down my spine.

"I'm a memory, reserved in a diary for fifty years". He bent down and stroked Anna's face, it was only then I noticed the diary that Anna held in her arms, the one stolen from my dorm.
I began to try and lift her up, but it was no use, her body seemed to be a lot heavier than I remembered.

"You have to help me we don't have much time there's a Basalisk".

That was the moment I felt a weight lift out my pocket, I stood back up and looked at Kosmotis, he had my wand in his hand.

"It won't come until it's called" he grinned.

"Give me my wand back"

"You won't be needing it"

"We have to go we have to save her what are doing?"

"I can't let you save her Elsa, as heroic as you are, see as Anna grows weaker, I grow stronger". My brows knitted together and I raised my hands ready to blast his bloody head off, he simply smiled.

"It was Anna who opened the Chamber of Secrets-"

"She would never, thats a lie!"

"It was Anna who set the Basalisk on the mudbloods and Yzma's cat, Anna who wrote the warnings on the walls"

"But why?"

"Because I told her to, you'll find I can be... persuasive, not that she was aware of all this, she was in, let's say a trance". I looked down at Anna who was still lying there lifeless as ever, her skin growing paler by the minute.

"Soon the power of the diary started to scare her, and she tried to dispose of it in the girls bathroom, and then who should find it but you! The very person I was most anxious to meet". He must of seen the ice practically radiating off my hands because he raised my own wand towards me.

"Why me"

"I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. So I decided to show you my capture of that idiot North to gain your trust-"

"NORTH IS MY FRIEND, you framed him". I'm sure you could see my chest lifting up and down as to how heavy my breathing was. The wand was practically pointing into my chin at this point, but I didn't care, it didn't scare me.

"Only Manny seemed to think he was innocent"
A grin spread across my face as I raised one of my hands a little higher and into his eye line.

"I bet Manny saw right through you huh"

"He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that, I knew it wouldn't be safe to open the chamber again while I was still at school so I decided to leave behind a diary. Preserving my sixteen year old self in its pages so one day I would be able to lead another to finish Salazar Slytherins noble work"

"Not yet you haven't, soon the cure will be perfected, and everyone who was petrified will be saved" . He laughed at that which only made me raise my hand closer to his face, he flinched a little bit kept the same smug smile as before.

""Haven't I told you? Killing mudbloods doesn't matter to me anymore, for many months now, my new target...

was you".