𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐬

Hiccup's POV:

Me Elsa and Jack are walking back from the bathrooms, "do you think Rapunzel will be alright?" Elsa asked, I shrugged my shoulders while Jack replied, "she'll be fine" he paused and began to laugh " until she stops coughing up fur balls". Me and Elsa both giggles alittle as we walked up the stairs and through the corridor towards Ravenclaw, suddenly Elsa stopped and stared at the floor, it was completely covered in water that was spilling down the stairs. She began to run trying to find the source without turning back to us, me and Jack exchanged glances before chasing after her. We ran around the corner only to see Elsa was gone, "Moaning Murtle must have flooded the bathroom again" we said before heading in the direction of the second floor lavatory.

Elsa's POV:

Every single tap is turned on, full blast, I stood and watched as the water poured out the sinks, I began to walk towards it when I heard I cry, my eyes shot up to see Murtle sitting in the window, I could hear the boys run in behind me as Murtle cocked her head. "I suppose you've come to throw something at me too huh?" she whimpered, I frowned and took a step closer "Murtle why would I throw something at you?". Her eyes widened to big puppy eyes as she looked down at me " I'm just minding my own business when a girl comes running in, and tosses the book at me!". The boys walked to my side, "but books can't hurt you, it goes right through you!" Jack said with a little too much humour in his tone, Murtle flew down from the window until she was face to face with Jack, he was leaning back a little and Hiccup had practically run away. " OH LETS ALL THROW BOOKS AT MURTLE BECAUSE SHE CANT FEEL IT, 10 POINTS IF YOU GET IT THROUGH HER STOMACH" she then threw her hand through Jack's stomach, he stayed perfectly still but his eyebrows knitted together more. "50 POINTS IF YOU GET IT THROUGH HER HEAD!". She then punched Jack in the head, not literally of course he didn't feel anything. He stumbled backwards and stood next to Hiccup who was a few steps behind me. " Who threw it at you?" I heard one of the boys ask behind me, from the voice I assume it was Hiccup, "I don't know, I was just minding my business when it hit me on the head!" She cried before flying away and back down a drain. I looked towards the stall that she'd gone into to see a jet black book on the floor, I looked back at the boys who were busy trying to turn off all the taps before picking it up and shoving it into my bag.

The boys walked me back up towards Ravenclaw and said goodnight, I went into our dorm where all the girls were asleep, I looked at Rapunzel who was neatly tucked into bed,
unlike Belle and Jane who were practically tangled in eachother on the floor. I moved over to the corner of the room and sat down at my desk and pulled out the book from the floor of the bathroom. It was sleek black and still slightly damp, I opened it and began to skim through the pages, it was blank? I took a drop of ink onto my quill and let it drop onto the page, the ink spread before completely disappearing. I quickly grabbed the book again and flicked to the page after, no ink had seeped through the page, or any after that. It must be an enchantment, I dipped my quill and began to write, my name is Elsa Arendelle. I stood and watched as the ink vanished from the page, momentarily nothing happened, and I began to close the book when I saw writing begin to appear. Hello Princess, My name is Kozmotis Pitchiner. My breathing began to deepen with panic and I dipped my quill once again. Do you know anything about the chamber of secrets?

The reply came a lot quicker this time, Yes.

My hand began to shake as I wrote, Can you tell me? No. I was about to slam the book shut when a final sentence appeared, But I can show you, let me take you back fifty years ago. I peered closer into the book when all of a sudden the centre began to glow green, I almost fell of my chair as I stumbled backwards, I pulled out my wand and aimed it towards the book which was slowly sucking me in, however with a quick flash I was gone.

I woke up no longer in the Ravenclaw dorm rooms but what seemed to be Hogwarts, but much greyer, and cleaner. As I wandered around the halls I saw a boy, he was quite handsome with dark straight hair parted in curtains and light blue eyes. He was staring at someone "who are you?" I asked, but the boy did not reply, nor look in my direction. As I walked closer to him it became clear that he couldn't hear me, and that I was simply in a memory, the boys robes were Slytherin, and it didn't take long for me to realise the man he was staring at, was Manny. He was stood at the top of the stairs surrounded by lots of other wizards and witches, none of who I recognised. Four emerged from a doorway carrying a stretcher with a figure underneath a white sheet, I could only assume she was dead. "Pitchener" Manny called the boy and as began to walk towards him, I ran after them to the point I was at the boys side. " It is not wise to be walking around the castle at this late hour, Kosmotis". The boy stuttered alittle as he walked to face Manny, "yes sir I know, I guess I just wanted to see for myself if the rumours were true". Manny's expression grew glum, " I'm afraid so", " Sir I don't have a home to go to, do you really think they're going to close Hogwarts?". I could see Kosmotis clasp his hands together behind his back. "I'm fear we have no choice", the boy took a few steps back, I shuffled out the way even though I'm practically invisible, "so what if the person responsible was caught?". Manny's face turned to a frown as he stepped forward, "Kosmotis is there something you wish to tell me?" He raises a brow. The boy shook his head before hurrying very quickly down the staircase.