𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Rapunzel's POV:

I'm running with Merida across the quidditch pitch towards Elsa, she's sat in Jack's lap cradling her arm which is all swollen and bent abit funny. All of a sudden we stop, the bludger comes soaring down from the sky towards them, Jack looks up and grabs Elsa and throws them to the side, the ball smashed on the ground and lifted into the air, before it could come down again I threw my wand in the air and screamed "Finite Incantartum!". The bludger burst into little pieces and fell to the floor, we carried on running over to see her sat shaking in his lap, we plop ourselves down beside them along with the rest of the Ravenclaw team. "Elsa what happened?!" I asked, she flinched ever so slightly and gestured towards Hans, Merida started to march towards him her face as red as her hair but I quickly grabbed her and pulled her to the ground. She huffed as we turned our attention back to Elsa, Gaston had made his way over to us and was now crouched down beside her. Jack was staring at him intensely as he lifted up Elsa's arm, she let out a small cry as he began to tut.

"It's definitely broken, no worries I can fix that for you right away!" I gasped alittle and Elsa's eyes filled with panic, "No!" She shouted alittle too loud. "Not you...", Gaston laughed alittle, "Nonsense Elsa this wont hurt at all". He pulled at his wand and began to yell, "Brakkio Ammendo!". North ran up behind me and looked at Elsa, she lifted her arm into the air only for it to completely flop over, the crowd filled with gasps and giggles, I held back the sick I could feel in my mouth and turned away to face Merida who also looked disgusted. "Ah, that sometimes can happen" Gastons face began to fill with panic, " at least you can't feel any pain! The bones are definitely not broken" he grinned flashing his perfect teeth. "BROKEN? THERES NO BONES LEFT!" North's voice bellowing over the rest. Elsa's face grew incredibly green as she was rushed off to the hospital wing, us tailing right behind her.

Jack's POV:

I'm carrying Elsa bridal style as we run into the infirmary, in one bed is Hans who's surrounded by the twins and this girl with short dark hair and a triangular fringe, I think her names Mavis? I carry on walking as Madame Godmother shouts at him " Mr Westergaard stop making such as fuss you can go for heavens sake!". I can head Hans grumbling as I lay Elsa down in the bed next to Eric, I perched on the side next to her as the rest of our friends and Ravenclaw surround her. "Out of my way!" Madame Godmother shouts as she runs though the crowd towards Elsa. She was carrying a huge bottle with a skull on the lid muttering, "you should have brought her straight to me, I can fix bones in a heart beat but growing them back isn't easy!". I could see Elsa's face cloud over with fear, probably that she'd never have bones again. "You can do it though, right?" Hiccup queried as he leaned on a very angry Merida at the end of the bed. " of course I will! It'll just be painful", she handed Elsa a glass of clear water with a tint of blue. "Your in for a rough night Arendelle". Elsa drew the cup to her lips before instantly spitting it out, spraying a very disgusted Rapuznel. She shivered and apologised profusely to Punzie who had seeemed to have just put it to one side. "What do you expect pumpkin juice?!" Madame Godmother laughed alittle before pouring another glass.

Elsa's POV:

I'm lying in the hospital bed it's around two in the morning, everyone had left except Jack who apparently refused to leave my side, he's snuggled up next to me combing his fingers through my hair, I smiled and leant into his shoulder as my eyes fluttered shut.

The next hour went by so peacefully until I could hear a voice in my head, "Kill... Kill". I bolted upright in my bed to see Jack already out of bed and pacing around the room, I began to sit up but her rushed straight over to me and instantly propped my up against my pillow. His eyes met mine and I could see him slightly panicked, the black of his eyes shrinking more. "The voice is back". He moved out the way and I let out a small gasp. Sat at the end of my bed was Olaf, "Hello" he smiled. Jack was about to scream but I quickly clasped my hand over his mouth and pulled him into my bed next to me before whispering "it's okay, don't panic he's good".

Jack's POV:

I couldn't believe Elsa was telling me to calm down, a tiny white- I don't even know what he is! Just appeared at the end of her bed. She lowered her hand from my mouth and wrapped it around one of my hands, "Olaf?", the creature walked closer to us and began to speak frantically. "Elsa Arendelle should've listened to Olaf! And Jack Frost too!" Elsa's eyes shot to me as she raised a brow, I'd never told her that I was an elemental because Manny told me to keep it a secret for now. She turned back to Olaf who was speaking again,
He was looking at me this time. "Jack Frost should've gone home when he missed the train!", Elsa looked at him full of rage " it was you!" she was practically yelling as I tried to hush her. "You were the one who closed the barrier stopping Jack and Hiccup getting through!" She hissed. I looked at Olaf who was now cowering a little, don't get me wrong I was furious, but I think being scorned by Elsa is enough for one person. "You nearly
got them expelled!" she gasped, Olaf stood very still and began to murmur " at least Jack Frost would be away from Hogwarts that way, and Elsa wouldn't stay without him!". I smirked at that thought and looked down at Elsa, she huffed and turned back to Olaf again. " Elsa you must go home! Olaf thought the bludger would be enough to scare Elsa away from Hogwarts for good!". It was at that point I snapped, " THE BLUDGER WAS YOU!"
I shouted, Elsa flustered her good and around in panic before hushing me again. "Olaf you almost killed her!". "Olaf you better clear off before my bones come back or I'll strangle you, or Jack will do it for me", I wrapped an arm around her as she glared at the little elf like creature. Olaf began to panic and stumbled off the bed, Elsa got up still clutching her arm to her chest and began to walk towards him, she gestured for me to stay sat as she crouched down to help him up.

"Olaf gets death threats five times a day at home". Elsa quickly stood back up still towering over the elf, "Olaf tell me why you tried to kill me", her voice was shaky but still full of confidence. Olaf began to back away with Elsa slowly walking after him, "Olaf never meant to kill! Never! Just serverely injure or scare". Elsa stepped forward again causing Olaf to fall over, he burst into tears and began to wipe his nose on the dirty cream sack he was wearing. I peered down at him from over the bed, "Why do you wear that?" I asked alittle disgusted by the state of the robe. He turned to face me and clutched it in his hand, "this is a mark of the house elves enslavement,
Olaf can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes". We all stayed silent for a moment until footsteps could be heard further down the corridor, Elsa leapt towards Olaf but he jumped on the bed before she could grab him, " Elsa you must not stay here! You are in danger now that history is to repeat itself". Elsa's eyes lit up and she grabbed onto Olaf's sack and pulled him close so they were eye to eye, her hair fell loose over her shoulder as her brows knitted together. "Olaf, tell me when this has happened before" she growled, but before she could force a word out of him he snapped his fingers and disappeared. I could hear footsteps approaching the infirmary so I quickly grabbed Elsa and pulled her into the bed with my, she nestled her head into my chest and I wrapped my arm around her stroking her hair. We both shut our eyes and slowed our breathing pretending to sleep. Five sets of footsteps entered and hurried over to one of the beds, I flashed open my eyes to see Tooth Manny Madame GodMother and two men carrying a stretcher with someone laying on it. "There's been another attack" I heard Manny's hushed voice ring through the halls, I looked up to see a very short Ravenclaw girl lying on the bed completely still. Vanellope Von Schweets. She was holding a camera close to her face as Tooth reached over and stroked her hair, "she's been petrified" she gasped. " perhaps she managed to take a photo of the attacker" she gently reached out and took the camera from Vanellope's hands, I could feel Elsa digging her head further into my chest possibly trying to hide her eyes from the scene infront of her. As Manny opened the film hatch on the camera a small explosion shot out followed by a trail of dark smoke. "
Our children are in great danger" Manny whispered just loud enough for me to hear, "and what should we tell the staff?" Tooth questioned with a distressed look on her face.
"The truth" he spoke loud and clear. He reached out and grabbed her hand, "Hogwarts is no longer safe, it is as we feared Toothiana, the Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again"...