𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

Rapunzel's POV:

I'm sat next to Merida listening to Professor Tooth talk, she's explaining how to change animals into water chalices but no one other than me is really paying attention. Merida is digging her wand into the table out of boredom as Tooth flicked hers towards a crow perched on her desk.

"1 , 2 , 3, Vera Verto" she annunciated very clearly. The bird quickly morphed and took the form of a silver chalice as we all sat there in shock. She then strolled over to Hiccup and gestured to Scabbers, his rat. "Oh, right" Hiccup grumbled, he flicked his wand three times before muttering "Vera Verto". Scabbers wriggled around before forming into a still slightly furry water chalice, not to mention his tail still poking out the side wiggling about. The entire class began to laugh including me and Merida, Tooth looked down at Hiccups wand stifling a giggle herself, "that wand needs replacing Mr Haddock" she smiled.

Suddenly Tooth's attention is turned to a student behind me, I spin around to see Elsa, sat with a frown on her face. "Professor Tooth, can you tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?" she asked. The room burst into whispers, I must admit it was bold of her to ask that considering most people assume her and Jack opened it. I then noticed it was Jack actually sat next to Elsa, he was very tense, but you could see the wonder in his eyes as he pondered the question too.

Tooth paced around the room as she began to speak, "You all know hogwarts was founded thousands of years ago, by four incredible witches and wizards". She paused and took a breath.

"Godric Griffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin, three of these founders coexisted quite harmoniously" her smile soon furrowed into a frown.

"However, Salazar wished to be more selective with the students accepted into Hogwarts, he believed the only magical students able to attended, should be pure bloods". I looked over to see Hans and the rest of the Slytherins smirking to one another, I assumed they were all pure bloods.

"Salazar could not convince the others, and hereby left the school, but there is a legend, Slytherin has built a hidden chamber in the castle". "The Chamber of Secrets" Merida blurted out, before quickly covering her mouth.

Tooth nodded and continued, " shortly before leaving the school he sealed the Chamber, until his own true heir returned to the school. Only the heir would be able to open the Chamber, and release the monster that lies deep within, and purge all of those who in Slytherins view, were unworthy to study magic".

"Muggle borns" Merida muttered under her breath, as she lowered her head into her palms.
" I bet Arendelle opened it, she's all cold hearted and marked by the Dark Lord" Hans smirked glancing in her direction. She span around and faced him as Jack wrapped his arm around her, "I'm also a Ravenclaw you tosser"
She growled before sinking back in her sit. "Bet it's Frost then" Hans spat. Jack ignored the remark and continued to listen to Tooth. "Naturally the castle has been searched many times and no such Chamber has been found" she spoke.

I kept on repeating Tooth's words in my head before raising my hand in the air, "Professor, what does legend say lies in the Chamber?". She shuddered before speaking once again " it is said to be home to something only the heir can control, it is said to be home, to a monster".

Flynn's POV:

I'm walking with Hiccup Elsa and Punzie when I ask, " Do you guys really think the Chamber's real?" Rapunzel scoffed and turned slightly to face me, "of course it is! couldn't you see how worried Tooth is? All of them are". Elsa's brows knitted together " If the Chamber really has opened, then that means the heir has returned to Hogwarts" she mumbled, "The question is, who is it" Rapunzel ponded, all of a sudden Hiccup was shoved and went flying into a very irritated Elsa. Hans and the Stabbingtons barged past us before scurrying down the corridor, Hiccup groaned as Elsa helped him back up. "Let's think, who do we know that thinks all muggle borns are the scum of the earth" he sneered, Elsa turned to face him " if your talking about Westergaard-" "Of course I am you heard him! You'll be next mudbloods" Hiccup practically shouted cutting off Elsa.

"Hans heir of Slytherin?" Rapunzel slightly laughed at the idea, Elsa thought for a moment before replying, "I don't know maybe he's right Punzie, his family have been in Slytherin for centuries they could be long lost relatives".
"We could try and trick the brothers into telling us!" I gasped at the thought, Elsa just laughed, "Even they aren't that thick, there is another way though, although it's incredibly dangerous, and breaks around fifty school rules!" I watched as a smile crept across her face.