𝐈𝐈𝐈. FACILIER

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘

I'm walking through Diagon Alley with North when a bundle of ginger hair comes flying towards me. A girl with two braids has her arms wrapped around me, I'm stood there in shock until I look up to see Hiccup and his family. The girl pulls away and looks up at me
smiling.

"your the boy that saved Elsa!" I grinned with pride looking back down at the girl. Hiccup gestures towards her.

"Jack, this is Anna, Elsa's sister". I smiled and said hello before turning back to Hiccup.

"where is Elsa?"

They all looked around at eachother before looking back at me.

"well- we we don't know" murmured Hiccup.

"she said the wrong place using the Floo Powder and we haven't seen her since"

I instantly panicked and started running through Diagon Alley, I reach knockturn alley and see a blur of white hair being swarmed by people.

Elsa?

One man was grabbing her arm and trying to pull her in the direction of a building, I start running towards her but stopped almost instantly. Elsa now has the man pushed up to the wall with two spikes of ice holding him by his shoulders, she looked angry.

I started running towards her and grabbed her hands, before she actually killed the man, she turned and looked at me and let out a sigh of relief.

"Jack!"

She gasped before burying herself in my chest. I smiled and hugged her as we began to walk back towards Diagon Alley, everyone started to cower away from us but Elsa didn't notice.

I got her out as quickly as I could and took her to Anna and Hiccup. They both ran straight towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Elsa where have you been?!" Hiccup gasped,
I ruffled Elsa's hair and giggled.

"oh just trying to kill someone in knockturn alley", she frowned and burried her and hands in her face. The others just looked at eachother before walking away towards Florish and Blott's.

We walked in to see a huge crowd of people staring at a man stood at the front signing books. I looked around to see a poster with the man on front reading Gaston- Magical Me.