Winter's dream---- Finn's diary.

FINN'S DIARY

_ Heyy try not to get too confused. This is not Maddy and her thoughts, it's just a diary about Finn and how he feels about things. this is NOT chapter eight just Finn's diary :D <3<3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

Today has been a fab day! Maddy's parents treated me and Lib to a mexican night. I absolutely love it! We were dancing in some ridiculous outfits and don't even mention the moustaches :D. It's quite plan and grey without Maddy here. Like vanilla. Just no taste. Plain and odd. Well, some people like it. 

Mad's parents try to act like everything's okay and that nothing has happened. But a lot has happened today.  A lot. I can't help but admit that I feel sorry for the poor girl. She's probably sleeping and leaning on dirty brick walls. But still. I'm absolutely fuming with anger.

Let's not go to any conclusions and say that I want her back. No way. She's the victim in this mess!  But. The house isn't right without her. She's alone on cloud nine I guess. Eating horrible food and when people pass by and throw their food/drinks in the bin, the homeless have to go grab it out. At least it's food. But yeah, I can't help but thank her can I? Life when i wasn't homeless and without that step guy.

Pwoarh! It was luxury! My mum could let me buy any colour sneaker I wanted. She brought me cologne, a suit, and loads other great stuff too. It was the bomb. And every saturday we used to watch take me out! We laughed and cheered like nothing could spoil our happiness. I know I said to Maddy I'm going to move in with my mum, but. The memory is still there, isn't it? Anyway, I want to trick her. :P

Woah! Me and the family gang have loads of planning! After Madeleine went, loads of relatives heard apparently and they wanted to see me. They described me as hot and sexy. I feel proud. Haha! Vain or what eh? I don't have much clothes but me and Mad's dad went shopping together in topshop, river island, republic and loads more awesome shops! Apparently, Libby won this holiday ticket to France! But mum entered, obviously. So now I think we might even go France :D Bonjour, Je'mappel Finn. My french is baaaaddd. In school I got the lowest marks ever.. 

Guess what? Can you keep a secret? Well. I done a pretty good job for Dave and Maddy! Hehee. It's sorta harsh but the truth needs to be released. Just like fart. I'm great at science hehe. Anyway. Back to the secret! Well, apart from a hard owned blooded bath punch, I told Dave about me and Maddy! How we kissed and her luscious lips. Nah, I'm joking. I called them dry and crispy just like the end of the egg. When you cook them, obviously. So anyway, he was absolutely flabbergasted. Couldn't believe what happened. At first, he didn't believe me. But when I do the stare : Look into my eyes' , He believed it once and for all! I'm quite good at hypnotising. Hehe. At school I wanted to be a singer. Yeah, I know. I was an arrogant arse who can't sing. That's how Maddy described me. She never really takes me seriously, you know? 

Let me give you one more secret. I want Maddy to suffer and learn the consequences. 

Well it's late now! So I'd better be hopping off to bed! Adios senorita!!! Hahaha

Love Finnn x