Winter's dream. Chapter 7. Maddy alone?!

Life on the streets

Winter's dream ---- Chapter seven

Apoligiesss ! My sister crossed my chapter 7 off , so I have to redo it -.- so annoying, but still, life goes on ;D !

_____________________________________________________________________________

I looked side to side with my rucksack on my back. There was cars beeping on the roads because there's some traffic. I hate the noises of a car beeping. It hurts my ears. Me and Libby both hate it. We used to cover our ears every time we heard it. And we used to sing the wheels on the car go round and round. Then after when the traffic ends, we play traffic light games. Good old times, eh? Even though Libby is an annoying sister, she's great company. 

I walked to some ancient buildings. It was huge! Had some graffiti on it too. Shame, it looked nice. I guess I'll camp here tonight. Today's Friday. For dinner, our family usually have Mexican night. We get to dance, wear silly hats, wear ridiculous ponchos and eat loads of nachos. I don't dance though. I'm too mortified just in case some neighbour is throwing their garbage and they see us acting like a drunk man who drunk thousands and thousands of alcohol. You know.. the ones with the hairy moustaches and a Santa clause beard? 

I sat down in the corner of the building. It wasn't paradise leaning against the wall. My back ached and I just sat down! The only thing that suits me, is beanbags! I have blue and green! Libby has red and pink. Such a girly girl! It was getting very late. Not much people squatting round here. I guess it's safe then. I plugged in my earphones from my phone Dave got me for my birthday :D. I played 'Like a G6'. Such an addicting song :D 'Like a G6, Like a G6, Like a like' Oop!!! I sung outside D: My face was completely red while others staring at me. It wasn't the 'jealous' stare. It was more of a 'I want your earphones right now' stare. Aiyo. I grabbed my green black laced rucksack and put it on my back. I also took out some Quavers crisps. Yum! But nothing beats nachos with mexican sauce!! Ahh. Their probably laughing, cheering, dancing eating and drinking around the table. Happiness. While you see the state of your other daughter. A homeless gal. I'd probably be on facebook and on that social interview thingy bob. They ask the most ridiculous questions ever!! I only have 100 friends! I actually have Facebook on my phone now I think! I asked dad to download it  on my phone a couple of days ago. But I don't think I should go on it... You know.. These tramps look a bit suspicious. Trying to plot a plan eh? Robbing my phone and music?!  What's the point anyway? What should I put as my status? 'Is living on the streets begging for food'?! Nah. They'll probably LOL me. LOL means laugh out loud. They really are laughing out loud though aren't they? To be honest, I'd rather sleep on the streets than face my relatives. They'll probably be on the phone gossiping about what's happened. Even the school! Damn. I'm missing Eastenders! Grrrrr.. Poor Ronnie!! More like poor Finn! I can't get him over my head! Not after what he done.  My family is wrecked up. He's taken my place.

I finished up my quavers and threw it on the side. Some tramp ran over and licked the rest of the crumbs. ew. That's just horrible. Oh my god! Some boy passed by. He looks so familiar. But who? My mind is filled up with junk. I used to feel bad for homeless people when Finn came. But now, who cares? Wait. It's Dave! Maybe he's here to rescue me! 

He stopped with his trainers. Looked at me. Not happy, not sad, not okay. Just a stare..

"Dave!!! Thank goodness you're here! I'll go put my blanket back in my bag." I rushed and shoved it in my bag.

"No need. You can stay put. You deserve to stay here. I just want to tell you this. If you ever want to use someone and break someones heart again, don't let it be mine. Here. He gave me it.

You can keep the ring. May it remind you of how a heart is broken. You used me Maddie. You really used me." He walked pass.

"Dave?! Please?! I'm begging you. I know I done wrong!! Please! Don't leave me alone. Please I'm begging you."

He stopped. Then walked.

"DAVE!!!" I screamed with my eyes wide open. Like the awkward moment when a vampire tries to eat a human. 

____________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN. ;D

like a g6- singing by WishingLa.  Please check out her story and account. Please vote for her too. And me :D thankyouuu nice writing to you guys <3 <3 <3