Winter's dream-Chapter five.

Who's heart belongs with Maddy?

 chapter 5- Winter's dream.

Who's heart belongs with Maddy? 

Dave VS Finn. The final fight for love.

__________________________________________________________________________

I walked home at a very slow paste. I didn't take the bus and just had the ring in my hand. A white real diamond. I could tell. Mum worked in a jewellery store when I was young. She told me how to tell the difference between a fake diamond and a real one.  The ring also had my name on it with his. Maddy&Dave. It says. I kept spinning the ring around, and i knew I had to do something. I wonder what Finn's doing now..

Meanwhile with Finn...

"Libby, can you pass me that please?." He was grabbing all his clothes and throwing them in his bag.

"I don't want ywou to go!" Cried Libby. While she was still sucking her thumb and kept trying to take his clothes out of his bag.

*Mum and dad entered Finn's room.*

"What's going on? Finn? What are you doing? You live here. What will Maddy say? We gave you a home and Maddy likes you!." Shouted mum.

"Oh, I don't think so. Why don't you ask 'Dave'. I'm sure he'll be DELIGHTED to live here. Or even sleep here with Maddy. " There was steam and hotness in his ears and everyone could tell he was angry. Well, maybe more than that,eh?

"Stay here for when Maddy comes back then, okay? I'm sure you can ask her to explain. Because if we do, well, she kinda threatened us that if we do something wrong, she'll go homeless. So please. " Mum literally begged Finn!

"Fine. But I'm going afterwards." Finn sat down on his bed and sighed. 

It was getting late and I didn't really notice. The moon was shining upon me while my face was having a traumatic time. What to do?. I'm a bloody teenager and my boyfriend proposed to me. Should i call him boyfriend? I'm not ready for Fiancée.  This has happened too much. But I guess I was ready for a shock. I arrived home with the owl tweeting at me. I sighed. Opened the door and I looked up. There they were. The family. But ones missing. Finn. Is he family? Or just some guest. This is all my fault. There's always a happy ever after in a story! Why can't it happen in life?! So unfair. Life is unfair. That's what I heard my mum say when I was moaning. Time to face reality. I wonder if they know. Oh well. I guess everyone will know soon. 

"Hi you guys. What're you doing? It's nearly dinner time. Dad? Mum? Libby?" They all stared at me. No emotion. Just a stare. Utter silent... What should i say? Oh my god. 

Mum walked upstairs without making any noise. Libby stood there without sucking her thumb for the very first time. And dad just kept staring at me. No expression. No emotion. Ok.... Is this some joke then cause the silent is not really helping.. 

"Follow your mum. Just go." 

"Dad? Dad? What's happening?" He completely blanked me. First time I saw him like this. Libby and dad went up too.

I ran upstairs as fast as I could and nearly smashed Finn's door. I fell down. ..... Usually everyone laughs at me. But I guess this isn't a laughing matter..? I stood up and saw EVERYONE'S faces. 

"Finn, what's happening?" I asked in a quiet tone.

"I think you know. Don't try and deny it, I know, we all know." Finn's never been this depressed before. I could tell he was fuming. I stared deeply into the carpet. Brown caramel. But I see this fight. A feud! Between Dave and Finn! 

"I'm sorry. I didn't even accept his proposal!  I tried telling Dave. Believe me i did!! Please! You got to believe me! Mum! Dad! Libby!! Finn. 

"I didn't raise you up this way. Not once, not never! You breaking someone's heart. Are you really taking the advantage of this to just spit in somebody elses face because they're homeless?!  You're far too young. FAR too young. And I disown you. You're not my daughter. You're a stranger.  Me and your dad have decided. We want you OUT. Pack your things. Finn, you can stay here." Shouted Mum.

My heart.. It's aching. With pain and I feel suffocated. I need some water. I didn't mean for everything to turn out like this. Not only have I broke peoples hearts, but I have disappointed my own family. And they disown me as a daughter. I've always wanted to be out of this family. But never like this. Never, ever. 

"Mum...Dad..Please?" I was crying with tears rolling down my face. They just sat there. They didn't care. I wasn't their daughter anymore. So that must mean I don't belong here.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 will be up very very very soon! The fight for love continues!!!!!!!!!! 

Does Maddy become homeless? :O Read chapter six to find out! Coming soon!