Winter's dream.-Chapter three.

Winter's dream.                                            Chapter Three.

             ------------     When Finn moved in -------

Woah. I can't believe this is happening to me! I just picked a homeless guy and gave him a shelter. But. He's different. I guess that's why i like him. WAIT. I'm still going out with Dave, right?

"Dad,do you have any spare clothes to give to Finn?" I asked quietly. As i was walking.

"Darling. Tell me. Why did you want him in here? He's just some homeless guy you picked off the street. Please. What's your reason? I thought you hate homeless guys?" He grabbed my arm and i could tell he was shaking.

"Dad, he's different. Not like any homeless person."

"Is he your boyfriend? What about Dave? Darling, i'm just worried about your health and safety. He might just be using you."

Oh crap. I completely forgot. He's homeless. What if he's using me?! No. Don't worry Maddy. Stay calm. I'll just spy on him. Breathe wooz.

"Hi Finn!" Waaa. Why do i sound like such an idiot?! Okay just pretend.

No! What if he suspects something?! ERGH! Things are going through my mind. Why can't i figure an answer out of thisssss?

"Hey." Said Finn while he's still unpacking his clothes.  He doesn't really smell. I guess he had a good shower. Wait. Mmmm. WAIT. That's my shower gel! Raspberry and strawberry scrub from the body shop-£2.99! WOAH. Did he use the whole lot? Bloody hell. Wait a minute. *Get's a text from Dave the six pack*.

- Hey babe, you still on for bowling toniteeee? text bck bby loveyou. just finished therapy. love davethesixpack.

OMG. He never calls me baby or bby. How weird is that?!  I guess i'll meet him then.

"Hey Mad, do you have a towel? You know, when i was homeless, i couldn't really use a towel so i kinda missed it when i was at my mums house. You know.. Well er, do you? :) he smiled.

i was speechless. My mouth ran out of words, and trust me, that is VERY uncommon.

"er...er......."   What should i say? Oh,god. I've fallen for him,haven't i..? what's Dave gonna say..

"Libby!!! She'll grab you a towel Finn :F".

"Oh, should i give you a break? I can't thankyou enough already. I know it sounds desperate but.. I am grateful. Don't get me wrong. Are you going to break up with your boyfriend?" He glared at me.

OH! CRAP!  Breaking up.. crap. When did i ever say that? *flashback:I'm gonna break up with him anyway!* Ah... i guess i was desperate to have him in the house.

"Ah..well...." I said confusidly.

"Yes?" Blinking his eyes. Oh god. Look at his six pack. NO. Dave is my true one. I've known him for two years. But.. he hasn't kissed me. Oh what do i do?! Look. Breathe. Just go out with him and dump him easy! NO. What about his feelings the poor boy.

"Erm.. just gonna meet up with Dave the six pack and dump him after."

"Aw. Bless. Alright then, i'll be off." Replied Finn.

Should i? Or shouldn't i? Let's rest. I need a warm cooling bath ah. I went to the bathroom and opened the door. AAZAH

"AAAH!!!!!! FINN?! What are you doing here? You're....you're naked...and in the shower."

"haha" he sniggered.     What is so funny?! This is like cheating! It's wrong.

"What's funny?! I thought you already had a shower. And is that my raspberry scrub from the body shop?!"    Evilness. There's only a bit left aswell!

"Relax..Hey wanna jump in? heh heh." Laughing hilariously like some wild animal."

"I'm gonna grab some noodles. When i finish, i expect you to be out!" I looked to the side trying to avoid his body. But comeon.. who can avoid that body?! Mmmm... 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some ramen. But i couldn't stop thinking about Finn's body. No. Wait. Concentrate. Remember, you got to go to meet Dave the six pack and dump him. But how do i do it?

This?

Hey Dave ,sorry, you're dumped.

Heyyyy Dave, sorry but i can't love you.

Dave,babe, sorry, DUMPED HAHAH

No. Got to do this professionally. Just get this over and done with. I can't bare him sad. I boiled the hot ramen and finished it. Wow, it was so golden like Repunzel's hair. The long thick noodle with noodle soup. Aaah.. the smell reminds me of a place. But still. Even the nicest of smells doesn't take this off my mind. I sacrificed a lot for Finn. But i guess Finn sacrificed his family for him to be homeless, eh?  

I threw the ramen noodle box in the bin and went off to the bathroom to get a long shower and then face the music i guess.. I opened the door with sweaty hands hoping nothing shocking would happen. :O O M G. O M G.    I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.    It-it-i-it's him. I tried not looking and looking to the side. Please,please,please!  

"You like the atmosphere? Heh heh. Hey, can you grab me a towel?"

"Sure.. *gives him towel*"

*Grabs Maddy* Woaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Oh my god. I want to go, but i don't. He is too attractive. And this is my first kiss. What do i do? Life has so many choices. But the real choice is yes or no.

"What are you doing?!" I said looking surprised when really, i liked him the whole time.

"You wanna be with me, don't you?" He pulled my hair back when we were  kissing in the shower.My fairytale. ;)

Oh crap, i gotta meet Dave!

"Listen, I absolutely adore you and i'll never forget you :)  but i gotta go out and meet Dave! So see you in a bit!" I took my towel and popped my clothes on looking back and smiling at Finn. I opened the door and..

"OH! You guys startled me! What are you doing? Libby what are you looking at?!" Trying to block Libby's view of Finn's lovely muscles.

"Honey, don't worry, i know why you prefer Finn rather than Dave. I mean, those muscles are working out. Bbbbbbr. But have you seen his body?! There's bruises everywhere! What happened?" Asked mum politely.

"Nothing. Okay..I was just talking to him,nothing special so don't expect a show!" I walked into the hallway with the towel on my back. And my family finally thinking : "my daughter is so cool! my sister is so awesome! i want to be like her!!!" Hahahaha. But. When i just said 'don't  expect a show, i swear i heard Finn say that...Hmmm... God. I really am falling for him. I popped my dark blue converses on. I have every converse colour and i wear each one depending on my mood! Blue is love triangle.Maybe a bit moody mood. Hahaha just like MoodyMargaret! But still. Breaking someone's heart is no joke. And i have to decide : Dave or Finn?

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter four coming up very soon! Hint: It's a love triangle and one person is hurt.  But who is it? And who does Maddy choose as her true heart's desire. Is this just a Winter's dream? 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

F I N N                          VS                       D A V E.