Chapter 10- Love at first sight ?

Yooo guys! hehe. I just want to thank everyone who has read this, supported me and commented :D You have all helped me so much, so I thankyou. I absolutely thank youu ;] anyway sorry if my last chapter got long, i couldn't help it! I always get carried away >__< enjoyyy!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

My heart sank into thin air. What is this moment? How come I can't stop this moment and my heart from beating so fast. My eyes were facing his with his grey mystical eyes so continuous; i was really hypnotised. My lips were hanging out, so dry, i didn't seem to care. 

Ashleigh pulled me back up and my hair started flying. I kept looking at him and when she asked ; "Gaga, who's this then?!" 

I said 'noone'. And he looked to the other side. Like he didn't notice me. It was weird, he treated me like a stranger-and my parents didn't even see to notice, neither Libby. So is this how I'm going to turn out? I have noone. I wanted to talk to Finn so bad, apoligise! I just want to be a family again! When I almost have everything, this moment turns up; what if this ruins things for me and Ashleigh?!Oh no!! I can't let that happen!

I pulled Finn away from the tables and near the main entrance. There was much silence- just the river falling to the golden fishes. 

"Why? Why do you hate me so much to write such a terrible poem like that? Do you hate me that much? I'm sorry, I didn't confess. You made Dave and my whole family turn me away. Leave me rotting on the streets- it was horrible. Sleeping on the streets; whether you know if you will even be alive tomorrow. People on the streets looking at you thinking: "Look at that tramp sitting there, it's taking up so much space!" Do you know how that feels?

"Firstly, what the fuck are you talking about; a poem?- why would i even waste my time writing to you, plus, i don't even know where the hell you live. Oh, and I'm glad. I do know how it feels, because I've been there for the whole of my life. Smoking and just sitting there doing nothing while others talk to you; trying to feel sorry for us. You know what, just fuck off Maddy. " He said in a moody way. You deserved everything you got.

It felt strong what he said,  But I just have some tiny beat in my feet that I'm so glad to hear his voice. It felt so OOOO. 

Minutes later as I was speechless, Ashleigh came along running after me. Oh no! What happens if Finn tells her? Nooo! I have to think of a plan to make her go!

"Ash, can you order for us over there, I won't be long!" I pleaded.,

"I already ordered, silly brune! So, who is this person then? " She flirted with Finn.

Finn sniggered, looking at me like I was a piece of gum you can put on the floor.

"Me and Maddy go historys back. Want me to tell you what happened right now?" He asked looking at me and smiling in the most cruelest way ever!

"No!!! Trust me, you don't . It's just boring facts etcc... Ash, let's eat!- The chefs are probably finished! Let's go!!!" I tried to pull her but she kept reacting. 

"No! I don't care! I want to listen! You can go if you want.. -So , is it Finn by the way? Tell me the story!" She jumped up and down.

No!! This is ruining everything. 

"Well, We met in the streets, she called me a pig. She invited me to her home to live; Want more?" he laughed.

Who could do something so cruel ? My eyes were open as wide as a hamster. I couldn't breathe properly. 

"Yeah!!! Please!!! What else?"  Eagerly jumping up.

"Well..." Please don't. If you have any dignity. I stared up, looking damn straight. All I've done, I apoligise. Do you hate me that much to ruin my whole life? 

"....Why don't you ask Madeleine?" He smiled and walked past touching my shoulder.

Ohmygod...... Finn! You don't hate me! But, do you still have feelings for me though? 

_________________________________________________________________________

bitttt shorttttttt but yeah ;D thanks for reading guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all my love elaine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   

make my dream come true? thankyou guys so much, seriously. This means so much!!!