Winter's dream -Chapter 4

Dave or Finn?

Dave VS Finn

Chapter four:^Winter's dream. 

Dave VS Finn

________________________________________________________________________________

I hitted the streets and waited for a 81 bus which took 2minutes. Before I'm usually annoyed when a bus takes 18 minutes or more and you're just waiting there like an idiot. But now, I just say the more time, the better. I got my oyster out of my pocket. My picture is not very good! My hair's tied back and I look like Cruella!  That's why i forced mum and dad to get me an oyster case. But you know, they chose the design for me. It's a picture of a clown smiling and the words 'be happy' come into the middle. And they also brought me underwear stickers to 'jazz up' my oyster. Why do i have parents like these? 

I don't really go to the bus stop by myself. Normally I'm with Libby, holding her hand to make sure she's safe. But look at me now..

Oo! Here it is. The 81 bus short on time!  I grabbed a seat with these weird patterns.  The bowling alley is quite far from where i live so it normally takes me 25 minutes there. So more time to think what I'm doing. I didn't really describe Dave much, did I? Well. He's absolutely loaded with cash so he buys a toyota,motorbike, the latest phone, iPAD, Plasma screen tv and has butlers in his house! I don't really take advantage that he's a loaded guy, I just like him because he's a kind decent person. But i like Finn because he's a mysterious, fun,daring, great kisser and don't forget the muscles/sixpack guy. Who loves me for the way I am. They both do.

Oh crap.  My destination is here.     * Mcwaney Eafhon Street*, Bowling alley*

___  

"Thankyou driver* I smiled.   But the bus driver just drove off. Not a smile, not nothing. How annoying. What do i do? Okay. Just have fun then do the dump. Yes. No. It's not about dumping, it's about who to choose.

Maddy && Dave

Maddy && Finn

Dave && Maddy

Finn&&  Maddy. 

 Who suits who?  The frustration! 

I walked inside the bowling alley.

There he was. 

"Dave! Hey!" I shouted sounding enthusiastic when really all i wanted to do was cry. His face is so happy right now. How can i ruin it?

"Hello babe! Mwah!!! *kisses Maddy on the cheek*  I love you. But come on, let's go get some drinks at the bar. Not the cheap ones with the dirty floor, this bar is quite exquisite and i paid good money for it!  Just us alone :) Anyway, you're worth it! I'm going to be spending my whole life with a gorgeous woman like you." He smiled. He spent so much on me. I feel like I'm using him if i dump him like this! But my happiness is in danger too. I love being with Dave, don't get me wrong, but he's the type who you can just walk over for the rest of your life. I'll probably would be called 'bitch' or 'gold digger' if I was to dump him. I wonder what Finn's doing right now.

Hah, probably being harassed by Libby forcing him to play a game with her. 

"Dave.. listen. You don't need to spend so much on me. I'll still love you, either way. Not less nor more. I feel like some stupid golddigger.  Please. Anyway, i need to talk to you."

" Don't worry, and don't EVER feel like some tart because you're not. Not to me. Oh my Maddy.   No time to talk, let's go to the mountains. Come on. I got my sports car today. :D " He was so elated. 

"The mountains?!..... Dave.. why? The mountains are pretty steep in winter. Everyone knows that, especially with the snow storm coming up soon. We might even die! Please. I have words to say before i pass away! Dave listen to me! Please! "

It may of sounded as desperate, but really, i was. I'm in love with two people. A homeless guy i just met off the street, and a rich loaded guy who i've known for two years who both have great muscles. Ah..

"Come on.. don't worry. It's not steep!"  Why the hell did he want to climb on the bloody mountain? I mean,  it's 6.pm and in winter it starts getting dark at 5. What is he planning?

"Dave.. please, I really need to tell you something! Please!! Oh god.. DAVE STOP CLIMBING AND LISTEN TO ME BEFORE I BREAK YOUR BLOODY HEART!"

I shouted. There was an echo in the sky and everything went completely silent . . . . . 

"Babe, please, can't it wait? I've got a surprise for you!"

Oh noooo. WHY. I'm completely cursed, aren't I?

Meanwhile back at the house , ,

"Finn, can youw hwelp me drawr this?" Libby shaking Finn's hand.

"Sorry, I can't. Your sister has been out for quite long. I'm worried about her. She's only sixteen. The same age as me. Do you know where she is Libby? :) " He asked Libby politely but in his mind, he was worried.

"Awwhhhh! Bwowoling awlley! Nwo wait. I thwink she gone mountain!" Libby replied.

"The mountains? Oh my god. It's getting late now.. I better go and see if she's okay. Libby, stay here, okay? Don't  get out of this house."

"Ok.." Libby sucked her thumb and saw Finn riding his bike he found in a dirty yellow skip.

______________

*Dave stopped and turned face to face with Maddy*

"Dave, what're you doing? I need to tell you something. Please."

" Oh Maddy. The love of my life. We've been going out for two years and it was so hard to find the right time to put this. Every time I'm out with you, I feel like there's nothing that can harm me. When you walk, you make my heart beat faster than it usually does in running. You are a beautiful girl and you don't deserve me. But. I want to be with you forever. So,

 Maddy Louise Baxter,

Will you do me the honour of

Marrying me?                                                

"Dave! I need to say something to you.  I really ain't all that, i-. "

"Yes or no? :)" He looked like he was begging.

*Finn arrives and sees him proposing to her* 

"Oh my god" Whispered Finn. His heart sank into thin air.

What do i do? I can't tell him now. Oh please! Someone help me! 

_____________________________________________________________

E N D O F C H A P T E R  F O U R.