Chapter 11 - Paradise?

Authors notee: Just to note, I changed my username to SailorTaee, it used to be elainetae but i changed it now ;D I just want to thank you guys so much for supporting me,reading my book and voting. I absolutely wouldn't be here without you guys. It means so much, and you guys are giving me the confidence, hehe. I got really excited when i found out i had so much reads. Thankyou for everything guys. :D

 Chapter 11. Winter's dream. Paradise?____________________________________________________________________________

6am.    still in bed, couldn't be arsed to get up.

Here I am. Lying in bed like some useless idiot. Thinking about Finn. I turned to the wall, stretching my arms in my Gaga pjs. It feels so good . I guess Ashleigh isn't up yet; one thing you need to learn about me is that I wake up as early as an owl tweats twitta twoo. Or whatever sound it does make. 

I couldn't stop thinking about Finn, when he finally passed me and touched my shoulder. Surreal to me. I checked my phone. Pretty crap; just a scratched phone with a scratched screen. With awesome songs dad downloaded for me a while back. To be honest, it feels old. But here it is, a new day, with the sun smiling upon me. I have nothing to stop me.. 

6.04. breakfast time.

What's this? I saw the whole entire kitchen. Filled with magical sparkly chefs with their hats just standing there with their backs so straight like a ruler for example. Ooft. Who could do that? But most importantly, are they robbers pretending to be chefs, or did Ashleigh's parents hire them? In fact, where is Ash's parents? I never met them in my whole life. 

I poured orange juice into a glass while Chefs looking at me still. Okay... This is some awkward situation. Shall I update my status then? Nah, probably going to have some horrible notifications saying tramp, tramp, whore, and hoe. Eurgh, I can't bare that thought. I shook my head and the chefs just went right in front of me while I'm drinking my juice. And they hand me a bowl of yummy delightful pasta. Mmm.... mouthwatering. Food! 

"Sorry guys, I'm still full from yesterday." I walked off with my slippers and my juice. I feel high. I could literally see their faces getting shocked. HAHAHAAHHAHAH ( yeah I did make up a new laugh if anyone noticed). 

Hm. What's to watch at 6.05? Oh, do they have bbc iplayer on the wii? I turned the Wii on without asking anyone, (like a ninja :)) Oooh!!. I pressed bbc iplayer and it made the most noisiest noise the Earth could even make. 

2minutes later.

"Maddy! What are you doing? It's 6.05! Geesh." She was scratching her hair and her eyes looked really small. Or is it just my eyes? I could see Ashleigh in a different light, because of all that makeup that was there before.

"U-uhh..... I'm just watching telly. If that's okay?" I asked with my eyes looking as smaller than hers.

"Fine, just don't make as much noise as you did before. My parents are still asleep, so just put the volume down, okay?  She sounded annoyed, and preeetty tired. ' oh , and we're going out for lunch at 1.00." She didn't even ask me as she was walking up the marble staircase.

Hmm. What to watch thenn. Oh Eastenders! Or Jamie's 30minute meals! Ah... I wish I could cook like him. As I was daydreaming into lala land. Finn and I used to watch it, he taught me how to make paella. I burnt it first time round, made Finn eat it. Then second, he had to help me, since he was suffering from 'food poisoning' from my last recent cooking. It was really gorgeous though! The smell was just coming outside and everyone could have a sniff of it. Even Libby managed to smell it, and she was at her friends house! Epic or what?! 

12.00 - I decided to go with Jamie's 30minute meals. quite boring, compared to me and Finn's creation hehe.

I decided to get changed. Ash sent me a fashion guru who looked really pretty with pearls around her neck also wearing a black short skirt with skin toned tights. Don't forget high heels. She told me , Ma, You need to get something for that boy you've been talking to yesterday! Ohh, fitto or what? Trust me, those boys are just mmm mmm. Heels maybe? Or a perfect red dress. Red for devil or DEVIOUS yes,'