Winter's dream chapter two.

*CHAPTER TWO*

dedicated to my lovable friend LULU ;D♥ Winter's dream.

Saturday 1'st Janurary 2011. 6pm.

Happy new year guys(!) The reason that i'm not bothered about new year is only because my parents don't like to make a fuss. Remember when i was talking about how they're so crazy well, they don't really think this is. If that even makes sense. None of my friends knocked on my door today and wished me "Happy new year Maddyy!." Am I that unpopular?

Okay,okay. I'm scared about this part now! Every Sunday, our family goes to the homeless centre to help the homeless. They think : "Awww they're so hungry!" But i just think they just want some friggin attention. They stink of rubbish and flies are running around them every time mum forces me to speak to them.

Right now all i interviewed was :

Lola the stink - When She was the first one i spoke to. Well, 'had to'. She undoubtedly stank of piss. I had to cover my nose for the whole hour. Back then i wished i had a blocked nose. All she talked about was how she really needs to go toilet. I mean, just go and do it in the bush. That's what Dave done when he was REALLY desperate.

Jake the idiot- ARGH. This person REALLY annoys me. He sits on his backside everyday and moans on and on about how he chucked his education. GOOD FOR YOU. I don't really give a shit. That might sound mean, but I'm being honest! Honest is good, right?

So who's number 3 going to be tomorrow? I don't even want a number three. Please, please let there not be any more homeless people.

Sunday 2nd January. 11am.

Time to get ready.

I'm going to carry perfume in my bag just in case IT stinks . Today I feel like wearing some thick jeans- so all the stink can just block it out of my jeans. Sounds dumb, I know. For the top, I want to wear a huge red jumper with a hood- Protect my hair of course! Brunette and proud.

Oi, Libby. Why the hell are you carrying prawn crackers? Are you going to make the homeless's faces crack up with those crackers?. Tttch.

"Don't be mean, Maddyy!." As mum zips Libby's coat up.

"They mwight be hungry". Holding the prawn crackers in her hand.

"Right, then. Let's get going. Mad, did you bring the coffee pot for the homeless to collect their money?" Asked dad.

"What? What's the point where they can just grab one out of the garbage bin. Maybe there's some coffee left in there for them if they're lucky. " As I grabbed it off the table.

And then we went. My dad has a camper van which is blue and has these horrible black old tyres which hasn't been cleaned for months. When we're in the car, ,people usually laugh and stare at us and don't even mention the pointing! Why the hell am I in this family? I don't even bloody fit in. I just need a little hug from Dave the six pack! I love him to bits. His soft hair which reminds me of the Head and Shoulders advert on the telly.

Navigator: "You have reached your destination."

WHY. WHY OH WHY. What have I done that's so wrong Santa?! WHYYYYYYYYYY. Oops. Ergh. Look at this street. Dirty rubbish with small insects which makes your face curl up. Don't make me start on the people. Ergh! Why can't the stupid Government stop this?!

"Darling, over there, you see that poor boy? He looks your age! I think he might understand you. You know.. the hormones and the other. Go on! No flirting though! Remember Dave. " Said mum.