Chapter 12- time for school?

long time sorry :( i do apoligise ; but anyway, i'm back in the game! Hehee! 850! Tysm! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

7.00 am- boring school time.....

'Bleurgh'. That was the first word I ever got to say when I wake up early. My back was straightened as straight as a ruler. Ouch! I screamed! Eurgh! What the hell is this? I asked myself.

Looking into space.. IS THIS MY UNIFORM? OMGOSH!!!!!! NOOO WAY. sob sob for stupid rules like these! I protested. Then Ashleigh came in.

"Hey! Aren't you in your uniform yet?" She asked , sounding annoyed. Then I looked at her with my messy morning hair. A blue jumper with a white tie also with a black short pencil skirt from h&m.  

"Why are you dressed in uniform? I don't need to go school!"

"Yes you do stupid! How else are you gonna show everyone that you're not a 'tramp' anymore?" 

She pulled me out of bed with my arm going wobble wobble. 

"What school are we attending Ash?" Out of curiosity...

"Highmore Cadet Mally secondary school. You're going to be in year 11." 

"Eurgh....." I said to myself.  

7.45

I'm dressed in uniform. And I feel spectacularous! P.S I just made that up, cause i'm too cool!

And my disco disco disco cupcake bag!  I danced everywhere and jumped- feeling like a whole of golden glitter is jazzing around me! Too cool mads, too cool!

"Erm, What is this?" I gave the chef's a total smirk. 

"Wheatabix. Obviously. Good for your body, and ready for school miss!" He said and stood straight. 

"This isn't good for my body! It's total rabbit food. Eurgh, where's coco pops, cookie krisp? I can't just eat rabbit food also on the side with a fugly banana!" I shouted and banged the table. 

"Miss's orders, miss."

Ashleigh walked in with her high top shoes, finishing her banana and looking at me.

"Are you going to eat that?" 

What do I say? 

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

"Yes! I am" I squeeked!  

And what happened to 'i'm not afraid' in my dream -_-. 

7.50

I'm totally eating rabbit food! I chewed my banana, giving a dirty stare to that horrible 'it's for your health' chef. Eurghhhh!!!

8.00

We all went outside.

"PAZAAAM!!!!! WHAT ON EARTH?! "

" Oh this? We got to arrive in style M!"

Her bodyguard opened the door, and we all went in.

It's so glossy! So exquisite! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.     Now this is some new material !

It was Ash's car. It shined in the sky with a 'ting'! My eyes opened dearly- O M G. This is beautiful! I danced around with the car- looking so estatic!

Her tyres looked so cool, not like my dad's cheap tyres that go flat in less than a minute♥ 

8.30,,, tutor time.

So who's in my tutor? I turned to the side. No...one? Where's Ash? 

"Ash?" She disappeared...  

"I knocked into my tutors room.Looking as lost as a school puppy :( 

"Miss, where am I?!" I shouted

"Maddy?" She asked.

"Yep.... " *AWKWARD*

"Sit over there, next to Finn."

"What?! " My eyes were as serious as a predator. 

"FINN!" I shouted. 

His eyes, touched mine, and mine touched his. What on earth is he doing here?! It can't be! 

Is my life over? Is he going to tell everyone the truth? oh no...... what do i do?! 

That's when I looked to the side, you see.

There came Dave. Dave the six pack. My heart felt like it was about to leap out. What is this?!

________________________________________________________________________

double trouble for maddy ;ooooooooooooooooo ENJOY!!!!!