Chapter 14 confused Maddy! IT'S WAR FINN VS DAVE.

Author's note:Chapter 14- Winter's dream! I thankyou so MUCH for 1000 + reads! Seriously, when i first saw it I was dancing by myself :D thankyou ;3 and this chapter is going to be so promising & funny :D so if you wet yourself, you know i gave you a warning XD 

oh, this chapter is dedicated to one of my close friend i've known for about four years! And she's joined wattpad as a beginner so please become a fan of her too and vote!   

Her username is: mishyiam   

thanks for reading this part and hope you enjoy this :)

________________________________________________________________________________

7am morning time!

*cuckadoodoodoo!* screamed the hen. WOWZAAAS. I'm up early, yes! I gave myself a victory dance that I just dreamed of. My face was aching  from me smiling too much about Dave! His glistening smile and his hunk-aaaay six pack. Oh gosh! Dribble ran down my mouth and my hands shaking (good ofc).

8.30am tutor time

" Dave!" I ran straight up to him, with my face lighting up every second. 

"Maddy!" He hugged me and ran his hand through my shiny hair. Dave smiled, laughing and smiling at me like I was his soulmate or like he finally saw Usher play!

Suddenly, as we were giggling too much, Finn passed us. He stared, smiling.

"Maddy, we have a science project tomorrow. You missed the lesson sir told us, and he paired us up together to work. So if you have any 'free time' can we meet up after school? Say, your house?" Finn raised his eyebrow with his mouth shut

"Er...-"  I stood up as I was just sitting on Dave's lap.

"No, sorry. Me and Mads have plans. We're having our first official 'first kiss party' as Maddy and I both had our first relationship kiss. So soz." He said in this sort of deep voice. like... 'The name's bond, james bond.' But anyway...

"Oh, that's a shame... Because that's not Maddy's first kiss, because she had hers, with ME.& It's not Mads, it's Maddy. She hates the name Mad." 

Oh... here again; in the middle. *Sigh* 

"Hah, in your dreams ,Milton." Dave shouted!

"Is it  true? You guys never kissed for 2 years? Woah, is that what you call a 'serious relationship' Parker? Your mum was right, Maddy. All you needed to do was snog him..."

"That's none of your business you- " Dave suddenly leaped forwards but my arm shot his nose leaving some erhum... booga's out.. -looks around-

"Right! Stop! Shutup the pair of you. 

-Finn, sure. I'll be with you after school OKAY?

-Dave, I don't care if i didn't have my first kiss with you, I'm wih you now, aren't I?" I smiled with the whole room glistening. I then (as i took mum's advice, I 'just' snogged him)."

9.am First periodd.

Finn walked past us, with his bag on his shoulder. While I was holding Dave's hand, a note flew in front of me. What is this?I asked myself.

I read it , looking dazzled as never before! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

the first kiss is always special, you should be with the person you kiss ever before.. 

you hurt me, but the delight was all mine.