Winter's Dream-Chapter6-MaddyHomeless?

Winter's Dream

Chapter 6- Maddy homeless?!

_______________________________________________________________________

"Wait." He grabbed my wrist and I couldn't even struggle to get out of it. I was that weak, huh. What was he gonna say? Mm. Probably going to shout at me.

"What?" I said and I put my head down again just like when i was in Mr.Hughes class. But worse I  guess.

"Can i speak to her in private, please?" He asked politely.

"Sure, she's not my daughter anyway :)" She smiled and her and dad went off. Holding eachother's hand. I thought parents were supposed to support their children. I've seen other people the same age as me do worse things rather than what do they call it.. 'cheating'. I wouldn't even call it cheating you know.

"Listen. You promised me you would tell him. And you didn't. Hah.  I knew you were just feeling sorry for me. All of you! But your parents.. At least they understand me! But you. I just had a feeling something like this happened. When i told you my lifestory, I thought you would share yours. I didn't tell you it just because i wanted to move. I can't stay here either. I'm moving in with my mum." He grabbed his bag.

"What?! What about your stepdad?! And me?! Please Finn. We kissed! We must have some connection!" I begged him because he was the only one that could persuade my mum and dad for me to move back in. And Libby..

"I'd rather stay with them rather than with you. That kiss. It meant NOTHING. I've had better kisses. Today after we kissed, I thought i'd get a job, you know, set my life up again. Cause when i was living with them, my stepdad gave me a job. He gave me a job as a person to beat up others. And I am tired! I didn't want to do it! And when i told him that, he got matches, and guess what he did? He set them on my back. Do you want to see them? I might aswell go back to that job rather than living in hell with you." He stood up. And i sat down. My heart broke. He really liked me.

"I- I-I'm sorry! Okay! I never meant for this to happen! It wasn't my fault! I was going to tell him! Believe me! I was!!!! I still am! He just proposed to me! How can i break his heart ?! Try being me for a while."

"I can't. And I don't even want to. He sniggered. You see, scientists says we cannot switch bodies.  Haha ,dumbass. Get out of my face."

"Fine. Just remember,  if you have never of met me,  you wouldn't be here right now. Warm heating, warm clothes, a nice bed,  wonderful delicious food. The whole lot. And even family."

"You aren't my family! Never will be! I'm going." He shouted and pushed me to the side and went off.

I went off too. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and a whole junk of food. My parents couldn't hear because they were watching television and saying bye to Finn.

I passed the living room and said : "bye, i'll see you guys, thanks".

I went off and slammed the door. Where am i going to go now?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late uploaddd!! Heheee ::( been so busy! I'm supposed to revise nowsss! Anyway enjoy chapter 6 and hopefully chapter 7 will be uploaded quicker than before :)))

Does Finn have a change of heart and rescue her? Or maybe Dave? Who will rescue her first? Or will they leave her to rot? Find out  and read chapter 7 which is coming up soon! ♥