CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE 

I looked in the mirror, i was wearing a white short sun dress, it was quite fitting and the material was very tight around my rib cage.I looked at the red camisole and white skinny fit jeans laying on my bed.I decided against the dress,i pulled the dress up from over my head.

''Shit that was tight'' i said gasping for air 

I pulled on the skinny jeans, i turned around and looked at my derriere in the mirror, i loved my behind it was one of my best features.It was very hot out so i decided on not wearing a bra, i let the blood red camisole loosely fall on my body, i felt comfortable.I smiled as i looked at myself.Then i realized one thing was missing,i opened my make up draw and took out a deep red lipstick, i glided it softly on my lips.I kissed the mirror which left my lips printed on it.I slipped on my white flip flops and ran down stairs.

''My my hunny you look wonderful'' smiled Grams as she looked up from watering her plant that was sitting on a small table in the landing.

''Thank you Grams'' i kissed her cheek.

Then there was a knock on the door.

''Ill get it'' said Grams 

''Howdy Miss Lee, how you doin today'' said a cheery Austin.

I looked as he hugged grams.

''Its so good to see you Austin, i hope to see you soon, don't be a stranger hunny'' said Grams 

''I sure wont Miss L-lee'' stuttered Austin 

Grams moved from the front door to uncover Austin, his eyes locked with mine, i walked forward, i could see he was nervous because he kept rubbing his black cow boy hat that was in his hand.He looked gorgeous he was wearing a light blue shirt with dark black jeans.He nervously pushed his hair back.

''Hey Aust'' i smiled as i was now in front of him 

''H-how you doing Madison'' he said nervously as he looked at me and then at the floor.

''Im better now'' i smiled 

He smiled back, he opened his hand out to me.

''May i take you o-out to lunch'' he said waiting for my hand to grab his.

''Why of coarse you can'' i smiled as i placed my hand into his.

''Okay well i will see you two later, have a nice lunch'' shouted Grams after us.

We both chuckled, before i could open the trucks door Austin opened it for me.

''Thanks Aust'' i said whilst i hopped in.I watched as he done a fast walk to his side, he opened the door and sat in the truck.He then took a deep breath.

''C-c-can i just say you look m-mighty beautiful Madison'' Smiled Austin as he looked away at his steering wheel shyly.

''Well you don't look too bad yourself'' i laughed 

I could see Austin smirk.

===================================================================

''and that was the last i seen of him, i mean it was hard letting him go but i just didn't want him staying with me here just because i needed the company''i said as i swirled my straw in my lemonade.We were at a cute little restaurant down town, we were sitting outside it was a lovely day and we didn't want to be cooped up inside.

 I looked at Austin who i caught staring at me.

''so that's all you've missed in the past few weeks, ex turned up and now his gone,it was for the best'' i said in a low tone of voice.