CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Chapter thirty two

Three days had passed and I hadn't heard anything from Nathan, I know he didn't understand the fact that I had moved back into the house. I sat curled up on the wicker chair in the sitting room, I looked out the window the sun was beaming it was scorching hot. The door knocked, I heard Daisy run to open it.

''Hey!'' She squealed, I could hear Riley's voice.

Riley entered the sitting room,I looked up at him.

''Hey'' I said smiling

'' afternoon, how you doing? '' asked Riley, I got up.

''I'm good thanks Riley'' I smiled back at him.

I was just about to go and put my glass in the kitchen when Riley stopped me.

'' you should go and see Nate''he said

'' he won't answer any of my calls'' I replied

'' you want to come into town with us? '' asked Daisy

''Im good thanks you guys go ahead, I'm going to pop out for a while'' I said as I pecked Daisy on the cheek.

''You do know every year Nathan holds a huge Halloween party at his,so tell me when you want to go and get costumes'' said Daisy.

''Sure'' I said reluctantly.

*****************************************

I got dressed into a pair of short cotton white shorts and a white short sleeved t.shirt. I tied my brown locks into a high ponytail. I was going to see Nathan but before I did I needed to make a pit stop. I grabbed the keys off the table, I started the truck and speeded off, I slowly pulled up in the yard. I stepped out and made my way to the front door. I knocked on the door, there was no answer. After knocking for a few minutes I decided I would try tomorrow as I was walking off, I heard footsteps behind me.

'' Madison! '' shouted Austin.

I turned around to see Austin. He was wearing his jeans low around his waist, his toned torso was dripping with sweat, his hair was ruffled and he looked flustered, he had a hammer in his hand.

''Hey! Im sorry I didnt mean to disturb you'' I said looking down,

''Don't be s-silly Madison, I was j-just doing some work in the back yard, w-what brings you round? '' he said now closing the gap between us.

'' I haven't seen you since that day I was in hospital and I just wanted to say thank you Austin, for everything''I said looking into his eyes. I kissed him on his cheek unexpectedly.

Austin looked flustered.

''I t-told you it was nothing, why d-don't you come in, i will make us s-some lunch'' said Austin.

''Thank you, I can't I need to go and see Nathan, but I'll hold you to that lunch'' I smiled.

''That's a deal''smiled Austin.

As I walked off I turned back to Austin.

'' you should stop by the house, I've moved back in'' I said

''Really? , after everything ? '' said Austin.

'' I just want things to go back to normality, I'll see you around okay, make sure you come over'' I said