CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN 

I parked up the truck, i pulled out the list that grams had given me.First thing i had to get tonight's meat for the barbecue from the butchers.I jumped out the truck and locked it.I crossed the street, i entered the small butcher shop.

''Howdy mam what can i get you today'' smiled the middle aged bold man.

''Hi can i just get this please'' i said handing over the list.He took a look over the list.

''Oh your miss lee's grand daughter'' smiled the butcher 

''how did you know?'' i asked 

The man turned the note around, showing grams initials.

''Oh'' i smiled 

''No problem, ill get all this done and ill deliver it around one'' smiled the man.

''oh okay, thank you'' i smiled

''You have a good day mam'' smiled the man 

''Thank you, same to you'' i smiled, i opened the door and stepped outside.I pulled out my cell and rang Grams.

''Hey Grams the butcher said he will deliver the meat to you around one'' i said as i looked at the grocery store across the street.

''Okay hunny, you just need to get the remainder things from opposite'' said grams in a chirpy voice.

''Sure grams, ill see you in a while'' i said, i cut the phone.

I ran across the street,i entered the large grocery store.I grabbed a shopping cart and started scanning the isles.

''Okay burger buns'' i said to myself

I looked at all the different types of burger buns.

''Jesus how many burger buns are there'' i said looking in confusion.

''You want to go with these'' said a voice behind me.I turned around to be met by Austin.

''Where the hell have you been!'' i shouted 

''Shhhhh'' said Austin as he pulled me closer into him.

''What happened to you? you never rang me or messaged'' i said in a annoyed tone.Austins arm was snaked around my waist.He never replied but smashed his lips on mine.Before i knew it our tongues were twisted in one another.He pushed his tongue further in deepening the kiss.I slowly pulled away.

''What happened to you?'' i asked seriously 

''I just needed some time for myself you know with everything that happened that n-night'' smiled Austin as he pushed the hair from my face behind my ear.

''I need to go'' i said as i walked off Austin grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.

''W-when will i see you?'' he asked 

''Come by tonight Gram's is having a barbeque'' i said slowly as i was distracted by Austins lips, i just wanted to kiss him.

''Ill see you tonight'' he smiled 

''Okay'' he let my arm go, i walked off.

''Madison!'' he shouted, i looked back.

''Remeber y-youre still my date on s-saturday'' he smiled as he tucked both hands into his pockets.

''I know'' i smiled like a love sick puppy.I carried on getting the things i needed for tonight.

===================================================================