CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Chapter thirty one

NATHANS P.O.V

I grabbed my sunglasses and quickly put them on I got in the truck and zoomed off. I just needed to get to Madison, Austin was becoming erratic. It was a low even for him to have attacked her. After around forty minutes I finally reached the hospital, I took my aviator glasses off and put them in my pocket, I stopped the first nurse in sight.

'' excuse ,me I'm looking for Madison lee, I'm her boyfriend'' I said anxiously

'' sure I'll take you to her,she's in room three, I've just finished sorting her meds out''said the nurse.

I followed her down the long corridor, finally  we reached the room, the nurse knocked on the door.

''Come in'' said Madison

I quickly pushed past the nurse and entered the room. Madison was sitting on the bed she was in hospital scrubs.

''Madison'' I gasped as I hugged her.

I pulled away and looked at her teary eyes, I rubbed her bruised cheek.

''Hey'' she said quietly

''Your meds are ready there at reception you can get them on your way out'' interrupted the nurse.

''Thank you'' I replied

'' I hope you get better'' said the nurse as she shut the door behind herself.

''What happened to you baby'' I said still towering over her, I was inspecting he face, her face was sore and bruised.

'' I urm, he came into my house, he beat me'' Madison broke down into tears.

''It's okay baby'' I said gritting my teeth.

I held her tightly, Madison nuzzled her face into my chest.

''He raped me Nate'' said Madison, with that my whole world shattered. I pulled away.

'' what did you say'' I said not believing what I had heard.

'' the bastard raped me'' she said as she put her face in her hands as she cried.

I quickly pulled her into me.

''I promise you I will find him and I'll fucking kill him'' I said, every vein in my body was about to burst, I wasn't going to leave Austin, he had crossed the line, brother or no brother, I was going to kill the fucker.

END OF NATHANS P.O.V

***********************************************************************

I was lying on the bed when a finger stroked my face,I looked up.

''Daisy! ''I croaked out

'' I'm so sorry honey, I should have never left you '' she said looking so guilty, she quickly hugged me.

''Hey it wasn't your fault Daisy'' I said as she sobbed in my arms.

''We are going to catch him Madison I promise you '' said Daisy, I just nodded my head.

Nathan knocked on the door.

'' I ordered some food, why don't you come down and eat something'' i nodded my head.

''I'll meet you downstairs'' I said to Daisy.

Daisy got up and shut the door after herself.

I put my feet on the ground, I turned my aching body around. Tears rolled down my eyes, I wiped them with the back of my hand. I slowly stood up, I had to stay strong. I made my way downstairs, I entered the sitting room. Daisy and Riley were cuddled up together on the couch as soon as I made my presence they quickly stood up.