CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

Beams of sun rays burst through the room, i sat on my wicker chair in the corner of the room.It was six in the morning, i watched Scott as he slept peacefully.I cant believe i was so freaked out last night that i asked Scott to sleep in the bed with me.I watched as Scott shuffled around,he slowly opened his eyes, his lips curled into a smile.

''Hey'' he said in a morning croaky voice.

''Hey,{awkward pause}I'm going to shower'' i said quietly 

Scott sat up in the bed.

''Okay, i will see you downstairs for breakfast'' said Scott with a smile

''Okay''i mumbled and walked off into the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After i showered i put on some ripped skinny jeans and a long racer vest which exposed part of my tanned back,i threw on my flip flops and headed downstairs.The smell of scrambled eggs hit my nostrils.I entered the kitchen to see Grams and Scott tucking into their breakfast.

''Hello darling, you okay'' asked Grams

''i sure am'' i smiled

I kissed grams on her cheek and took the seat next to her.Scott poured me a fresh glass of orange juice.

''got anything planed Madi?'' asked grams

''I don't know, its hot out'' i moaned 

''Im going back Madi, i figured you dont want me around,thanks for letting me stay and hearing me out'' said Scott, he put his head down.That took me off guard.

Grams looked at me, i raised one eyebrow at her to say i wasn't going to stop Scott from going.

''I think i will go and water the flower beds'' said Grams, as she left, there was a awkwardness between me and Scott.

There was a knock on the door.

''I'll get that'' bellowed Grams from the hallway.

''How you getting to the bus station?, you know you cant get a cab from here, its private land here they're not allowed in this part'' i questioned 

''Its okay your grams has got a friend who will be dropping me'' Scott said with a disappointed face.

''Oh, okay'' i said, we both stood up.

''So this is it'' said Scott 

''I guess so''i replied whilst twitching my fingers together.

Scott bowed his head down and stormed out the kitchen.I followed behind, i could see a tall figure which was talking to grams, broad shoulders came into view and black sleek hair.Grams moved out the way and standing there was no other than Nathan.His eyes glistened like diamonds as our eyes locked with each others, a devilish grin began to form.I froze like a statue.

''howdy Madison,you look like you have seen a ghost?'' he said.

''you look like the devil in disguise'' i mumbled under my breath but I'm sure he heard because he arched his eyebrow.

I ignored him as Scott brushed past from behind, he plopped his bag in front of his feet.Scott put on his leather jacket.

''Hey your the one who's dropping me'' smiled Scott at Nathan

''Yes anything for grams''replied Nathan coldly 

''Well i aappreciate it'' said Scott 

''You ready?'' asked Nathan 

''Yes'' said Scott, he looked at Grams and gave her a big bear hug.

''Thank you so much for letting me into your home'' said Scott

''You are welcome back anytime darling'' smiled Grams

Then Scott turned to me, Grams walked off into the sitting room to let us say our good byes. Nathan stood still.

''Can we get a minute'' said Scott 

''Sure'' said Nathan, he walked off to the truck.

I looked at Scott, he looked into my eyes.

''Im sorry Madi, i really am, i know i fucked up but i wish you could just take my word that nothing happened,{pause} i love you and nothing will change that, if you ever want me back you know where ill be'' said Scott, he had left me speechless, as i was just about to respond, he quickly pulled my head from behind and locked his soft lips with mine.It was a small but nice kiss.I slowly pulled away.Scott eyes had watered, he quickly picked up his suitcase and walked off.I watched as Nathan stood looking at me with a deadly look and his arms folded.I could see Scott's head was hanging down as he took steps to the truck, i watched as he put his suitcase in the truck, Nathan was still looking at me.His eyes looked demonic.

I was just about to shut the door, when my feet started walking fast and then before i knew it i was running.

''SCOTT!'' i yelled 

Scott turned around and looked at me puzzled, he then started running towards me, he then lifted me up and spun me around, our lips locked but this time our tongues wet each others mouths like crazy.As our kiss finished Scott put me down.

''Dont go'' i said as i smiled at him.

''I love you'' replied Scott 

I never said anything i just kissed him on his lips.Scott embraced me, as i looked over his shoulder i could see Nathan smiling, as to why i had no idea but there was something unsettling about the way he stood there smiling at me.He almost looked evil.

===================================================================

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE A.S.A.P. I HAVE A LOT IN STORE FOR THIS BOOK WHICH WILL MAKE IT EXTRA INTERESTING, IF I OWE YOU A DEDICATION PLEASE REMIND ME AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO DEDICATE THIS TO ONE OF MY READERS COULD YOU PLEASE P.M ME BECAUSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHO IT IS :( THANKS FOR READING PEOPLE ! PIC OF NATHAN ON SIDE :+)