CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN 

NATHANS P.O.V 

I parked the truck up and switched off the engine.I opened the truck door and got out.I walked up to the house, i could hear moans and laughter coming from inside.I opened the door.

''OH FUCK YEAH!'' shouted Riley 

I flicked the light switch on.

''Ahhhh'' yelled Daisy who was naked and straddling Riley on the couch.She quickly hid her tits with rileys Shirt.

''Cant you fuck in the bedroom?'' i asked coldly 

Riley looked up at me.

''We couldn't wait'' smirked Riley,Daisy hit Rileys chest. 

''Where the fuck is Austin?'' i asked assuming he wasn't at home.

''I don't know i haven't seen that retard all day'' laughed Riley 

I squinted my eyes suspiciously and switched the light back off.I opened the front door and went back out.I needed a fuck,I opened the truck door and jumped in .I started the engine and put my foot down on the accelerator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truck crunched over the forests branches,i pulled up outside the abandoned barn.I switched the truck lights off.I locked my truck and looked around, it was dark and dead silent.As i walked over to the door and unlocked the padlock, i looked around for the last time, i had a feeling i was being watched.I opened the padlock and went inside.I shut the door.I walked over to the corner of the room,tied up was a young girl i had bought here three days ago.She wasn't moving she was curled up in a ball like position.I opened the table draw and got my pack of cigarettes out, i lit one up.I kicked the girl in her side to wake her up.

''Get the fuck up!'' i scolded 

The girl was still, then after a few seconds she rolled over to her side.I bent down and grabbed her by her chin, her dead eyes could just about stay open.I blew the cigarette smoke in her face.She started coughing,i laughed.I got up and sat in my chair.

''Please let me go'' croaked the girl in a hoarse voice.

I finished my cigarette and doubted the stub underneath my boot.I got up and kicked her straight in the stomach.

''Did i say you could talk you stupid bitch!'' i spat

I grabbed a fistful of her black hair and dragged her up on her feet.Her hands were tied behind her back she had a short black mini dress on.I touched her face, she cried as i ran my finger over her lips, i squeezed her cheeks tightly together and then let go.I walked behind her and looked at her dress i then grabbed the bottom of the hem and ripped it, leaving it to rip straight down the middle.She sobbed hysterically.I threw the piece of material on the floor.I got a piece of rope and knotted it in the hanging pole that was above her head and attached it to her tied up hands.

''Please!!!,Please, ill do anything you want me to do'' she cried 

I looked at her and smiled.

''I know you will'' i smirked 

I watched as her naked body shaked as she dangled from the ceilings pole.I slowly UN buttoned my light blue shirt.I slowly took it off and hanged it carefully at  the back of the chair.I grabbed the belt that was on the floor.I snapped it tightly together.

''NOOOO! PLEASE!!'' she screamed, i grabbed a gag and shoved it in her mouth, i could see the fear that donned her brown eyes.I walked behind her, i looked at her flawless smooth skin, i then twisted the belt around my hand.

''I want to see this perfect white skin red'' i smiled 

{PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU ALL PLAY THE SONG AT THE SIDE AS IT GOES WITH NATHANS PSYCHONESS} 

I whipped her on the back, a loud clapping sound was made when the leather hit her skin.She arched her back in pain.The skin was red but no blood was in sight.I hit at her hard again and again.Over and over, i could feel my erection grow.

''Yes!!'' i moaned in pleasure.Her body was still after the twenty second whip, her body was dripping with blood.I stopped and threw the belt on the floor.I opened the zip to my jeans and pulled down my boxers, i got my cock and pushed it in her ass.My left hand pulled at her hair.I pounded her ass hole repeatedly.

''You like that Madison,tell me you like that'' i panted

I pounded in to her at a rapid speed, i let my semen explode into her ass hole.I rested my face against her back.I then moved and zipped my jeans back up.I felt her body twitch, i picked up the belt that was on the floor, i wrapped it around her neck and pulled at it tightly.I laughed as her body struggled.I pulled at it tighter and then her body stopped fighting.I let the belt drop to the floor, her head hung down lifelessly.

I walked in front of her.She was dead but her eyes were open, i could see the fear that had engulfed her.I closed her eyes.I walked over to the wall, i looked at the hundreds of pictures that donned the wall.I ran my finger over Madison's face.I looked at all the pictures of her i had taken over the weeks.From her sleeping peacefully in her bed to getting a glass of water in her panties and bra.I opened the cigarette box and lit another one,I puffed on it slowly.

I turned around to look in the mirror, half of my face was covered in blood from when i leaned my face against that whore.I smiled at my refelction as i smoked.I laughed hysterically.

''Oh madison you wont know whats hit you'' i smirked.I threw the cigareete on the floor and took my shirt off the back of the chair,i buttoned the shirt  up.I switched off the lights and locked up.