CHAPTER THIRTY

Chapter thirty

I slowly opened my eyes, pain jolted through out my veins. The last thing I remember was darkness coming over me as the pain in my body heightened. I slowly moved.

''Awwwee''I moaned as I held my ribcage in pain. I looked at the window it was pitch black outside.

I slowly sat up placing my feet on the hard wood flooring, my eyes opened wide as I looked at the blood drops which had stained the flooring. I slowly stood up, my back was humped as I found it hard to stand straight. I forced myself to stand up nearly straight, I slowly walked out of the room, tears rolled down my bruised face because with each step, I remembered every hit I suffered last night. I held onto the door frame as I made it out of the room which now looked like a murder scene with blood everywhere. I took a deep breath, I had to get down the stairs and get my cell. I held onto the balcony  tightly as I gripped both hands firmly onto it, step by step I walked down the stairs. I had a few steps to go when my head felt dizzy and I lost my footing, I stumbled down the last few steps. I landed on my side.

''Awwww'' I groaned as my side killed. I crawled over to the sitting room, I could see my cell was on the table, I slowly bought my hand up and grabbed the phone. I lay on the floor whilst I scrolled down to Daisy's number, her number went straight to answer fone.

''Fuck!'' I cried

I dialed Nathan's number, I let out of sigh of relief as it started to ring, then after a few rings it went to answer fone. I slammed the cell at the side of me and held my hands to my face and cried then I grabbed the cell and scrolled down and pressed dial. Suddenly my head started to feel dizzy, everything was getting dark.

''Hello Madison? '' said the voice

'' Help me I've be-'' my words slurred and the cell slipped from my hand,suddenly darkness came over me.

********************************************

I slowly opened my eyes, I flinched as I saw the face in front of me.

''Its okay, it's m-me '' said Austin.

My fear had gone, I held Austin's hand tightly.

''Where am I? '' I said looking around' I tried to get up but Austin slowly pushed me back down, sweat was dripping all over my face.

''Don't s-strain yourself, you're in a-a private hospital'' said Austin as he held my hand.

''What happened?'' I asked Austin as I looked at all the tubes that were hooked up in my arms.

''You called me, I couldn't m-make o-out what you was saying, w-when I came over you was unconscious on the f-floor'' said Austin looking so worried.

''Someone came in my home, they attacked me'' I said as I couldn't help but break down into tears.

''Shhhh'' said Austin as he pressed my head against his chest , I held him tightly.

The nurse walked in she checked my notes.

''How you feeling miss lee'' she asked in a concerned voice.

'' I feel much better'' I replied

'' you look it too, when you're boyfriend bought you in we couldn't even see your face as you was covered in blood'' she said as she came to my side and rubbed my leg.

''When can she be d-discharged? ''Asked Austin

'' she can go tonight, she hasn't suffered any broken bones thank the Lord, she did lose quiet a bit of blood but not enough that we could give a blood transfusion, so she's bruised and will be really sore, also '' the nurse paused as she looked at Austin.