CHAPTER SEVEN

Chapter seven 

SO GUYS CHAPTER SEVEN HAS BEEN UP SINCE LAST NIGHT BUT ITS PRIVATE AND MOST OF YOU CANT SEE IT SO I'VE PUT THE SAME CHAPTER UP BUT CENSORED THE SEXUAL WORDING SO IT DOESN'T GO PRIVATE! SORRY FOLKS :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood awkwardly looking at Scott, i crossed my eyes and arched my eyebrow.

''You look good'' said Scott breaking the silence.

''Why did you come? and who the heck told you where i was?'' i said in anger. 

''Kaley, she told me that you left her a forwarding address for your letters'' said Scott creeping forward, i stepped back.

''im going to kill her, i told her not to give anyone any information on where i was and she told you of all people, why'd you come got tired of fucking Caitlin?'' i shouted 

Grams appeared from around the kitchen door.

''Hun is everything okay? you sound upset'' said Grams in a subtle tone of voice.

''Im okay Grams, I'm tired I'm going to bed'' i said looking straight at Scott

''Madi-'' 

''Its Madison!'' i snapped 

''Look please we need to talk'' he pleaded 

''Im tired i've had a long night, you can see yourself out'' i said

''Madi, the poor boy cant go now, his hours away from home and its late out'' said Grams in a worried tone.

''I really don't care Grams'' i said fluttering my eyelashes in annoyance 

''Look, let the boy sleep on the couch tonight and in the morning you both can talk like adults'' said Grams

''UGHH! okay but you better be gone after breakfast''i said as i dragged my heels up the stairs.

''Thanks Madi!'' shouted Scott after me, i rolled my eyes.

I opened my room door, i slammed it once i was inside.I started stripping out of my clothes i left a trail as i opened my draw.I took out a long night shirt that just came over my ass.I slipped the light material on and took my scrunchie and tied a messy bun.I switched the light off,i climbed on the bed and tucked myself under the cool bed sheets.I stared at the ceiling whilst thinking of my night.

Nathan, that's all i could think about.Maybe he wasn't that bad maybe i had just judged him before i got to know him.No, what the hell am i thinking he's bad news and i need to stay away from him.Then my thoughts drifted off to Austin, i hadn't seen him around for a while, the truth was i was missing him.I pulled the cover up to my neck, fuck it, i wasn't going to think about this my brain needed to shut down from the over time it was doing.

================================================================

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alarm rang in my ears, i smashed the button on top of it.I looked up at the magnolia painted ceiling.I hope  has left hear now, i perch up in the bed.I cant hear his voice thank god.I get up i look in the tall standing mirror.I make my way downstairs,as i reach the downstairs,Scotts laughter hits my ears.I turn the corner and enter the kitchen.I'm met with Grams pouring Scott some fresh orange juice.

''hey honey, come and sit,i made you some breakfast'' said Grams smiling at me.

''What the hell are you still doing here?''i asked Scott as he sipped on his fresh orange juice.