CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Chapter forty one

I let the water from the shower head pound against my skin, I looked down at the drain as I saw the water turn red from the blood that was on my body. Was that real what I had just witnessed, suddenly I could feel bile rise to the top of my throat , I quickly ran out the shower and lifted up the toilet seat. I puked my guts out and then flushed the toilet. I leaned against the basin, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. How did I end up in this fucked up situation. I dragged myself back to the shower. I didn't realise I had taken so long until I heard a bang on the door.

''Madison you okay? '' asked Nathan from behind the door. I looked at the door thank god I had locked it.

I refused to answer the bastard. Then a bang on the door made me jolt.

''Answer me or I'll kick this door down'' Nathan said calmly.

''Fuck off! '' I shouted

'' that will do '' said Nathan.

I placed my face in my hands as I cried. How was I supposed to get out of here, because of me innocent people were dying.  Nathan did say he would kill me if I tried to escape, maybe I had no other choice. I couldn't take it anymore I refused to be a prisoner to this fucker. If death was the only way out so let it be. I stepped out of the shower then I looked at the little cupboard under the basin. It was full of toiletries, I rummaged through the things.

''Yes! '' I picked up the razor, I took the blade out from the razor head.

This was the only way this torture would end. I quickly dried myself and slipped on the white see through chiffon night dress Nathan had left hanging up. I looked in the mirror my hair was wet the small droplets wet my night dress. I picked up the razor. I wasn't going to do it in the bathroom I wanted him to see me die. At least he couldn't control me dying. I opened the door Nathan was calmly sitting on the edge of the bed. His black hair was wet and messy. He was topless he was wearing white linen pants and was bare footed. He slowly looked up at me.

''You took your time'' he said eyeing me suspiciously.

''I refuse to stay here and be a slave to you Nathan'' I said calmly

''You're not a slave Madison I fucking love you! I refuse to let you go'' said Nathan losing his cool demeanour.

''I hate you Nathan I will never love you!'' I said, my arms were behind my back I slowly took the razor against my left wrist and cut it. My eyes shut, I put the razor in my left hand and cut my right wrist.

''What is wrong with you?'' Asked Nathan as he quickly stood up. As he grabbed me by my arms my wrists came in view.

''What the fuck have you done!!! '' shouted Nathan. My eyes started to close, I was losing so much blood. My legs gave way as I tumbled to the floor Nathan scooped me in his arms.

''You said you'll kill me if I try to leave ,I'm just doing you a favour'' I smiled at him, my eyes kept closing.

'' you stupid fucking girl! I will not let you die! You are mine, not even the man upstairs can have you! '' said Nathan as he placed me on the bed. He quickly grabbed the sheet and tore the end of it. He frantically climbed on top of me and wrapped my wrists tight to try and stop the blood.

''Fuck!!!'' He shouted

For some reason I just laughed faintly with the little energy I had. Then a ball of darkness clouded my vision, I was dying and I was welcoming death.

*****************************************************************************

I slowly opened my eyes, it was morning. I was still in the bed I looked at the side of me there was a drip.