CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Chapter thirty three

I pulled down the fitted white pvc latex material , I looked in the mirror.

'' what you think, it's the only thing I like in here''I moaned as I looked at my nurse costume for the Halloween party tonight.

''I think it's hot, all you need is some red heels and you're done '' peeped Daisy from the dresser room.

I twirled around again in front of the mirror, I picked up the nurses hat and placed it on my head.

''You'll need this doll''said the shop assistant, she handed me a pair of white stockings.

''Thankyou''I smiled back at her.

Daisy pulled the curtain back , we both looked at each other and started laughing.

'' little red riding hood? , how is it possible that you make little red riding hood look sexy?''I laughed.

Daisy pushed me to the side as she checked herself out in the mirror. Her legs were going on forever, her figure was amazing.

'' I think I'm going to take this one'' she smiled.

'' I'm Going to put it on one card '' I said

'' someone got a credit card courtesy of Nathan Braxton? '' chuckled Daisy.

''Well he insisted so why not put it to good use'' I chuckled.

========================================================================

I had finished bleaching the floors when I looked at my watch.

''Fuck!'' It was half six , just then my cell started ringing. I quickly grabbed it off the dining table.

''Hello'' I said out of breath.

'' why are you out of breath'' said Nathan so seriously.

''Hi to you too'' I frowned at his response.

He started laughing.

''Sorry I didn't mean anything, you said you was coming over after you was done with daisy'' asked Nathan.

''I'm sorry when I got back I thought I would just do a bit of cleaning and before you know it I lost track of time'' I replied while wiping the sweat from my forehead.

''So you get your costume? '' asked Nathan.

'' I did and I think you'll like it'' I smirked.

''As long as it's something I can take off easy I don't mind'' said Nathan in his sexy southern accent.

'' you're bad you know that, look I better go and get ready I'll see you later'' I said

''Okay'' said Nathan

''Wait Nate! What's your costume? '' I asked

''I ain't telling you ''laughed Nathan

''What why??'' I asked

'' you'll just have to find me'' he said and with that he cut the phone.

I shook my head as I placed my phone on the table, I better had get ready. Just as I was about to head upstairs ,the door knocked. I opened the door, Daisy was standing with her hands full of shopping bags.

'' sorry my hands were full I couldn't get my keys out'' she panted.

'' I was just about to get ready'' I smiled.