CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

It was eleven in the morning and i was still in bed. I tried calling Austin a hundred times and i still couldn't get through to him. I closed my cell as i seen there was no calls from Austin. I threw the cell on the bed side cabinet. After a few minutes my cell started to ring. I quickly picked it up.

''Hello'' i answered

'' Are you up?'' asked a lively Daisy.

''No. well yes, I'm awake but still in bed'' i said as i looked at the window.

''I'm stopping over tonight is that okay?'' asked Daisy

''you don't need to ask me'' i replied

''okay Madi see you later on, I'm going to rent a movie and get some munchies for tonight'' she said.

''okay I'll see you tonight'' I said

''Okay bye!'' replied Daisy as she cut the line.

I forced my lazy ass up from my bed, dragging my feet in the process. After showering i put on some  Nike shorts and a cropped Nike sports bra. I was going for a run. I went downstairs in the kitchen. A note on the refrigerator caught my eye. It was from grams she had gone out to the farmers market to get something for tonight's dinner. I got the fresh bottle of orange juice out the refrigerator and guzzled some down.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

{PLEASE PLAY SONG GOES WITH NEXT PART THANK YOU}

The fresh air and the smell of the trees hit my nostrils, sweat dripped on my forehead as i ran through the woods. Before i knew it i was back running on the road. A couple of trucks drove past. Some wolf whistles were heard. I rolled my eyes, i heard a truck slow down, behind me,i picked up my pace and started running faster. Then the truck speeded ahead of me. I slowed down. I watched as the truck completely came to a stop. I automatically stopped too. I looked at the still truck. The truck door opened up, one guy stepped out. He was a young guy wearing a baseball cap, he was wearing a dirty green vest and black jeans. He had stubble, he started walking towards me. My feet automatically started walking back. Then the truck started to move slowly behind the guy that was walking towards me.

I started running i heard the guy's footsteps vigoursly running behind me. Then the tyres of the truck screeched in front of me bringing me to a halt. Then I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, the guy lifted me up from the ground, i kept kicking and screaming.

''GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy put me down. I fell to the ground, quickly getting back up.

''here we are sweet pussy cat mwah mwah'' he imitated a kiss like he was calling a cat.