Wakfu Part 1

--???--

The trees dance back and forth with the wind as the sun rolls in the morning sky. It's just an hour before everyone starts waking up,but one specific individual has already woken up. Moreover,he's the one moving the winds with a simple,soft movement of his hand. This individual is the rumored Elementalist,Jake...

Jake:I should get moving and find a village. If my memory serves me correctly,there should be one to the west.

Jake packs up his tent and destroys the campfire. After making sure that everything's there,he continues his adventure.

--Meanwhile--

In a certain village,a boom was heard from the mayor's inn. You may expect that someone with high connections with the mayor would be the head chief in this inn,but it's actually the mayor himself manning the establishment with his adopted son,Yugo.

The mayor,Alibert,found Yugo at a nearby tree after hunting down a bounty. However,before he found Yugo,he decided to quit the life of a bounty hunter as his good friend,Ruel Stroud,continues. 

Yugo:Dad is making bread! Fun never ends around here! | Alibert:*coughs* Ah,it's not funny Yugo. Now go to Jason's and get five loaves,and be quick. We got some gobbowl stew to prepare. When the sun shines-- | Yugo:When the sun shines bright,the guests are in sight. Yeah,I know! Come on Az! Last one there is a bwork! | Alibert:*chuckles* Such a good boy.

Az is Yugo's little companion,a small,round,yellow bird called tofu. He was found alongside Yugo,and has gave Alibert a message. Yugo is an Eliatrope,an ancient race since the dawn of time. Right now,he's the last of his kind.

Yugo runs through the village with Az following close.

--Jake--

After a good hour of walking,I finally found the bridge that points toward Emelka,the village where I can hopefully take a rest before continuing. I did see three individuals far ahead of me. One seem to have a white beard while the other two was on their dragonturkey. These two have their hoods on,so I can't discern any notable features.

???:No thanks! (she and the other one runs off) | ???:Goodbye old man! | ???:I'll get you a good discount on the meals! The innkeeper is a good friend of mine! Come on!

He mumbles something before continuing on his way.

Jake:*runs* Excuse me! (the old man turns around,brow raised as Jake catches up with him) Are you heading to Emelka by any chance? | ???:I am! Is it your first visit? | Jake:Oh no,I've been there before. I just don't have a map to guide me,so can I hitch a ride with you for now? | ???:Eh,sure. The name's Ruel,Ruel Stroud. | Jake:*puts his hand out* Jake. | Ruel:*shakes his hand* Pleasure to meet you,Jake!

Ruel:So what's a Sacrier doing in Emelka? | Jake:Oh,I'm just wondering around the world,looking for any adventures or treasures. | Ruel:Hoho! Say,you look like a strong lad,so how about we team up for a bit after Emelka? | Jake:Hm,I don't mind. I would love some company right now.

--Yugo--

Yugo places the butter on the pan and starts cooking the steak. With nimble hands,he puts some vegetables and mushrooms on the pan as he shakes some salt and pepper on it.

Yugo:Tada! One Alibert Special! | Yugo's friend:Come on Yugo! Come out and play! | Yugo's friend2:Yeah! How can we play gobbowl if there's only three of us? That sucks! | Yugo:But I have to help Dad!

Steam rolls out of their rather large stove,so Yugo lifts up the top and sees the vegetables in perfect condition. He gets his long wooden spatula and throws the cooked steak onto the dishes with surprising accuracy.