Chapter 1

***Thanks for checking out my Writing! Before you start reading please know that I am a full time NEW college student and stressed, that being said mistakes are possible because I am no professional! I've had ideas for a while and I'm finally going to make a story from all of them, hopefully it turns out as good as I can hope. Enjoy! Make sure to tell me what you think! THE CHAPTERS HAVE CHANGED SO SOME COMMENTS WON'T BE ACCURATE. :)***

**I do not own any of these pictures! They came from Pinterest and google, also all the pictures on the chapters are NOT MINE! Get ready to drool!**

Ellie Zimmerman (Umm, she's freaking gorgeous!)

Tanner Kingston (One word, yum! I'd just imagine a bigger body, he's supposed to be huge!Y'all I love a man with a dog!)

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

I CAN NOT be this nervous right? I feel like my hands are about to shake off my body, literally. It's just move-in day, not the end of the world right? I feel an impending doom in my chest. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. This college thing is pretty serious, stop. Stop. I'm going to be fine, I'm going to be better than fine, it's going to be good. I'm getting away, I'm finally getting away from the monster I live with.

I walk towards my small twin bed and grab my bag as I hear the yelling from downstairs. "Come on Ellie let's go, we are going to be late for your sign in if you do not hurry up!" My mom Amanda shouts. She's just happy she'll get child support even when I'm not here.

I don't even understand what her problem is, it's not like she is moving 3 hours away from the only place she has lived her whole life. Granted, I do not want to be here with her and her famous attitudes swings after my parents divorce. She's the most evil person I've ever met. It started close to a year ago that she lost her mind. She's abusive, neglectful and downright evil, I can't even look at her the same anymore. She used to be an amazing mom and then a switch flipped in her brain. That's the same day I lost my mom, now she's Amanda.

This year has been one of the hardest for me from my parents expensive divorce, to the fact that because of that expensive divorce my college fund disappeared, to the fact that I was now going to my second choice of college. My life was amazing, I played softball with my parents support, was a primary school volunteer, and loved it but now, I work a job with minimum wage just to live. It's a crappy restaurant with overpriced food and fake bitches, I fit right in when I flip that switch. I wear tight pants, and act all kind, just so I can feed myself and pay my bills.