Chapter 32 - Where did I get kidnapped to?

Start from the beginning

Nero was in such awe, he couldn't help saying out loud, "Ooooooh my mother fucking Jesus fucking holy shit where the haaaa what the fucking hell where the fuck I am dead confirmed

Nero was in such awe, he couldn't help saying out loud, "Ooooooh my mother fucking Jesus fucking holy shit where the haaaa what the fucking hell where the fuck I am dead confirmed. God had forgiven me for all my sins and sent me to heaven. The great, the merciful." Nero finally noticed the presence that had been looming behind him for the last minute and promptly stiffened up. The company leaned forward, head close to his left ear and places his right arm on Nero's right waist, causing the latter to immediately go on defence. There was a warm exhale down his neck and he successfully managed to avoid shivering. The deep but recognisable British voice breezily announced, "You know... I've seen a wide range of reactions to this place but I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever gotten this type of reaction. I don't know whether to discern it as a good or bad thing." Now that, caused a shiver down Nero's spine.

Nero's eyes enlarged drastically and 180s so fast, that you could hear the whipping sound (unfortunately, the hand on the waist dropped in the process). He looked up to meet the familiar golden pool known as his eyes and noticed how there were barely any space between them. Nero breathily questioned, "Leo?"

"I do believe that is my name." was the entertained response of the other man.

Nero finally took in another gorgeous sight beheld in front of him. Leo was wearing nothing but trousers and a towel resting behind his neck, draped over his shoulders. Nero felt his breath hitch as well as his brain as he began savouring in the sight. The man's golden brown hair was damp, darkening the hue a bit but still keeping the majestic shine to it. There was droplets of water running down his lightly tanned chest, all the way down his VERY DEFINED abdomen and hiding away in the hem of his trousers (Nero unconsciously licked his bottom lips and his mouth dried up). As the glasses-wearing man focused on another droplet streaming down, his attention was captures by a dark, red and black ink, located on his right pec, reaching down just above his abs and wrapping around the side of his body. Nero immediately commentated in his head, holy fucking shit he has a tattoo of an intricate phoenix... it looks really hot on him. It shouldn't look that hot but god damn, does he pulls it off or what. I wonder if he has any other tattoos I can li- I mean look at.